Low syn meals in chain restaurants London

bethibobshobnobs

Hello all :)

Im going to London end of the month, and trying to work out where is good to eat- I will consider individual restaurants etc if anyone can recommend them. I will be staying in Piccadily, but will be going to Oxford Street, Kings road, Camden Market, the new Westfield and will be in South Kensington to go to the V+A.

If anyone can recommend dishes in restaurants please? Ideally 5 syns or less per meal, as will be eating out 3 times a day, for 3 days..

I like italian, mexican, chinese, curries. Not a big fan of just eating meat and veg on its on but needs must if it has to be..

Thanks everyone.

Hi, I stayed in islington a couple of weeks ago while my other half was working at a conference. We ate at a french place called Cote, which is a chain with other places across London ( and elsewhere )

they were brilliant and suggested meals for me as the two salads ( chicken and walnut ) and tuna nicoise , or the chargrilled steak or chicken - the sauces for the meat came separately and for the salad they put them on the side and left out the walnuts . The tuna was delicious! They were happy to make adjustments to other dishes and made me feel very comfortable asking which is why I'd recommend them.

I had smoked salmon as a starter which had a creme fraiche dressing. But Im afraid you're buggered with the desserts there as its lots of chocolate or pastry! Luckily Im not a pudding person :D

Back