Green Days Low syn or syn free snacks

larzie30

Wondering if any of you can help. I don't get a lot of sleep and my danger zone is around half past two in the afternoon when I am so tired and weary and all I want is a snicker. I am veggie hence green day requests, but I was hoping you may have some ideas for low sin (preferably 2 sins or less) ideas for mis afternoon snacks probably would prefer something sweet, but definitely needs to be an energy boosting and sustaining snack, and ideally something quite healthy so not something like an alpen light. I fear I may be asking the impossible

Really grateful for any ideas.

P.s. If I never see another banana it will be too soon

Theres a huge big thread in the syn section with low syn snacks

Not trying to be thick here, but any idea on how to find it, not that used to this app yet and have been trying to search for ages no joy!!!

I get the same mid afternoon burn out! i keep some ryvitas as a HEB and add some lite cheese triangles (HEA)and sugar free jam!! Delish!

Yum I love jam, do you think that would work with a little fat free cottage cheese because I can't find organic cheese triangles lol. Or would cottage cheese just be weird?

No , that sounds yum!

If I feel hungry I raid the veg store! a nice carrot then keeps me going.

Celery with cottage cheese! It's yummy and very filling because of the amount of chewing involved!

Back