Low Syn Value Sausages

Ruby8

Syn free / low syn sausages

Can anyone help with suggestions for syn free / low syn sausages (beef or pork). I am having trouble finding some and all 3 of my local Tescos do not sell their Healthy Living range. I tried the Denny's reduced fat ones last week and liked these but am not sure how many syns are in these ?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had any nice low syn sausages lately, struggling to find decent one's went to Tesco the other day and they only had their own low fat version, has anyone had these.

Cheers

I have morrisons eat smart 60% less fat ones 1/2 a syn each they are nice too x not tried tesco ones though u will have to let me know what they are like xx

I have morrisons eat smart 60% less fat ones 1/2 a syn each they are nice too x not tried tesco ones though u will have to let me know what they are like xx

1/2 a syn is good will go and get some of them thanks

Joes sausages are syn free and quite lovely, especially the garlic and chilli ones! However, they are not widespread and I've ordered them through my group or they are online but you have to buy a minimum of 6 or 8 items - can't remember off the top of my head. Hth x

I've been to the butchers this morning and he said that lashford sausages are 85% meat, I went looking for the slimming world sausage but he could only order them in.
How on earth would I sin a sausage like thAt if I don't have access to the nut info??

not sure about the dennys. sorry.
do you have a morrisons? we have 'Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberland Pork Sausages' (60%less fat) at 1/2syn each.
or an Asda? they do 'Asda Reduced Fat Pork Sausages' (50% Less Fat) and they are 1 syn each, also 'Reduced Fat Cumberland Pork Sausages' at 1 syn each!
I like both options. x

If you do a search in this forum youll get literally dozens of threads about low syn/syn free sausages

Back