Low syn sausages that dont taste herby?

Can anyone recommend some low-syn sausages?
I don't like the quorn ones, slimming world ones or Lynda McArtney ones and I'm really not a fan of Cumberland or 'herby' sausages. Really just fancy a plain pork-tasting sausage
I bought the 0.5 syn weight watchers ones last week and even though I selected the regular ones over the Cumberland ones, I still thought they were very herby?

Help a sister out! :)

I think you've tried the best options. Sainsburys, M & S and Tesco all do low fat varieties, but I'm afraid that you will need to try them. I guess they add herbs as a flavour enhancer, otherwise the sausages would taste bland to most of us.
Alternatively, I sometimes buy <5% pork mince, and process it, you can add what you like to your taste, for into sausage (or burger) shapes and voila! enjoy.

I have come to the conclusion, after several disappointments (especially the SW ones!!!) that low-syn sausages are not worth eating. Very occasionally I will have one or two proper sausages, usually from Waitrose where they sell as many or as few as you want at the meat counter, and syn them. And enjoy them!

Back