Lozzy's food diary w/c 15/03/2010

Its Friday..yay! :) Let the drinking commence...lol. Am trying to keep the points down again today so i can enjoy my drinks this evening..know i will still go over but every little helps eh.

Today's food diary (Friday) >

Breakfast:
Oats so simple - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Lunch:
Small bread roll with ham salad - 3pts
Shape Yoghurt - 1pt

Tea:
WW Oval Pizza - 3.5pts
Microchips - 3pts

2x Coffee - 1pt

Total points used today = 16pts
Points Savd - 5pts

Exercise - 30 mins swimming, 10 mins on stepper, 70x sit ups

Just read this after posting on my own thread. Soooo funny as i'm also giving out about beer and munchies. Enjoy your weekend, i'm off to cry in a corner bout my inflating hangover.

haha, bless ya hun, i really am terrible! Drank lots last night but drank lots of water throughout the night (not whilst out, i mean when i got home, by my bed!!) and seems to have done the trick, felt fine this morning, yay! So, ive been good today however, the real test will come tomorrow after round 2 (DING DING!) of drinking tonight! Im planning on doing roast beef for lunch tomorrow which is quite hefty on points so will have to behave during day tomoz. Need to do some house work and go food shopping so that should keep my mind distracted from bingeing- i hope! :)

So today i have eaten/will be eating:

Breakfast:
2x toast, 2X Laughing cow, small beans - 6pts

Lunch:
Didnt bother as ate brekkie quite late

Tea:
Chicken Balti (WW recipe), v small rice, 2x WW mini naan bread - 11pts??
WW Choc brownie dessert - 3pts

2x coffee - 1pt

Total points used: All 21pts!! doh!!
None saved and on the vodka tonight,..damn it! :-(

Am hoping some housework and bit of exercise tomorrow will help towards this a bit...

Hope everyone's having a fab weekend x

Oh deary me..its all gone t*ts up!! :-(

Drank in excess again last night, at a house party and finally got to sleep at 4am this morning (not the comfiest nights sleep either as was lay on laminate flooring!!) and then was woken at 8am! With the clocks going forward, really didnt help. So the combination of too much vodka and lack of sleep has left me feeling very delicate today.

I completley ruined my plan of action for today by having a maccies breakfast..nooooo!! I've had nothing else yet but will be having the beef and yorkshires later so can safely say the healthy eating has well and truly gone out of the window this weekend!

I know I can be back on track with it from tomorrow and stick at it 100% as I am starting my new job which can only help with eating patterns etc, however, I dread to think what the scales will say on Tuesday now! Im not gonna get stressed about it, tomorrow is a new day, will wipe the slate clean and try again! No plans for drinking next weekend so should be able to give it my all for the full week and the next WI should be more promising!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend and behaved more than me!! :)

Here's to a new week x

Monday..and its been a really good day, not so much food wise as need to figure out what points ive consumed today..I started my new job today and they provided us wth a free lunch of sandwhichs and little snacks which was lovely of them...probably not so lovely on the waistband but here goes, i am going to guess-timate the points value but really not sure..any help would be gladly appreciated:

Breakfast:
None - felt far to nervous and sick to eat with first day nerves

Morning snack:
x2 coffee - 1pt
x2 plain biscuits - 2pts??

Lunch:
(Buffet style) - 3x little triangles of sandwich (prawn, ham, chicken) - 5pts??
2x chicken on stick (dry, spicy, grilled i believe - medium size) - 3pts??

Tea:
I am waiting for my asda man to deliver my shopping but it will be x2 chicken burgers on wholemeal buns & microchips - 10pts

Today's total is: 21points (if ive guessed right, i have just managed to stay within points for today)

WI tomorrow but i know full well after this weekends binge it will be a gain or STS..if I am lucky!! Will update tomorrow with the result..eek! x

Hello to all!

Well the good news is i didnt gain..infact, i ahve somehow managed to lose 0.5lbs which is just amazing..but also rather strange considering what i ate this past week! :confused:

So, today I have been better food wise and have had:

Breakfast:
Mid morning - oatbix bar 1.5pts

2x coffee - 1pt
Diet coke - 0pts

Lunch:
ham on 2x 50/50 bread - 5pts
baked crisps - 1.5pt
Shape yoghurt - 1pt

Tea:
I shall be making cottage pie (WW Recipe) and loads of veg - 9pts

Total today - 19pts
saved 2pts

I have come on today so unfortunately there will be no swimming for me this week :( however, I am walking to and from work - prob only 20 mins walk in total but better than nothing i suppose!

Hope everyone is going x

Hey chick!
Hows it going? So much for me being your inspiration I have cocked up big time! Ive come on your food diary to get some inspiration from you! You name it I have had it this week and have put 4 bloody pounds on!! ****! Back to it today or ill be going on my jollies in a bin bag! And a big bin bag at that!! Must behave properly now. Want them 4lbs plus another one off by thursdays weigh in.:(
You are doing amazing though chick, go you!!:)xx

Hi lozzy. You gone AWOL or what ha ha. Hope everything is going okay. Xxx

Back