LRO Wk1 WW weigh in

Less Rotund One

Gold Member
Hi all - well blimey oh riley - I was not expecting a big loss this week - I thought that since being on a vlcd for 10 weeks that I might even put weight on as my body got used to real food again.

But none of it. I was delighted to see that I had lost 2.5lbs this week - staggering as its more than I lost in either of the previous 2 weeks on my vlcd - don't know how that one works but it did and I am just glad.

Will now switch to updating my ticker on a Wednesday rather than on 2 different days. Getting too complex and also the WW scales weighed me lighter than my scales at home - so updated ticker will reflect all that!

LRO xx

congratulations! thats fantastic :D make sure you add yourself to the weekly weigh in thread :) xxx

Well done LRO, who would have thought your lose that amount. I think normally you gain weight because the reintroduction of food. Hope I lose to on my first week of WW. Your doing brilliantly.

Fantastic! Well done. That is a great result regardless of the fact you were on a vlcd but the fact you were makes it so much sweeter :)

Well done - fingers crossed for a good loss next week too!

awh delighted well done xxx

Well done LRO thats brilliant!x

Well done LRO - and great news hitting the magic 25!!! Doesn't it feel brilliant!!

Carol x

Back