LT Diary Charlotte

Brilliant .... well done!

Day 78 (Friday 24th January 2014)
Busy day, been moving all my stuff out of one room so I can turn it into a lounge, and it involved walking up and down the stairs to the attic about 50 times carrying furniture. Long story short, I'm knackered and I don't think I'll need to do my squats today after all that walking up stairs. I was going to see the boyfriend tonight but I have tonsillitis really bad so I'll wait until I'm better, hope everyone's having a good day.

Hi Abbey, how are you feeling now? better I hope.

Well done on the loss this week, wow you are so close to a healthy bmi, really pleased for you. Glad to see that the squats and sit ups are helping, Ive had to stop mine for now as my bad is quite bad but hopefully be back at it soon.

Have a good day x x

Hi Abbey, how are you feeling now? better I hope.

Well done on the loss this week, wow you are so close to a healthy bmi, really pleased for you. Glad to see that the squats and sit ups are helping, Ive had to stop mine for now as my bad is quite bad but hopefully be back at it soon.

Have a good day x x
Hey Jenny! I'm slightly better now thanks, how are you?
Thank you, congrats on getting in to the 13's!:) aw no well, I hope your back gets better soon so you can get back at it!
I hope you have a good day too xx

Hey Jenny! I'm slightly better now thanks, how are you?
Thank you, congrats on getting in to the 13's!:) aw no well, I hope your back gets better soon so you can get back at it!
I hope you have a good day too xx

thanks hun. glad you're feeling a little better. I'm good thanks.

yeah I'm hoping so too, its amazing how much weaker my muscles feel after only a couple weeks off :(

x x

thanks hun. glad you're feeling a little better. I'm good thanks.

yeah I'm hoping so too, its amazing how much weaker my muscles feel after only a couple weeks off :(

x x
Good! Ah really? I haven't been doing it long enough to feel that much of a benefit xx

Day 79 (Saturday 25th January 2014)
Not much to say, had a busy day helping my niece move in to my place and going shopping, then babysat with a friend in the evening. Got persuaded into eating some of those cadbury twirl nibble things, but I've only had two shakes today so I won't have my last to make up for it (15g carb in a shake, compensates for some of the chocolate I guess?)

Last edited:
Day 80 (Sunday 26th January 2014)
39 days until I can eat! I'm so hungry, but oh well. Boring day, but saw the boyfriend :) Haven't weighed myself today, don't think I'm losing very fast now.

Day 81 (Monday 27th January 2014)
Bored, hungry, tired of milkshakes, still feel fat, still look fat, long way to go still, don't know what I'm doing with my life. Today is a miserable day. But I was 11st4 this morning so not all bad.

Hi Abbz .... I would be dead happy if I was 11st 4!! You've lost an amazing amount of weight AND survived Christmas and New Year. Why don't you put on some of your old clothes just to remind you how much you have lost or look at some pics of yourself 'before'. Can't you take yourself off for a walk or go for a swim? You'll feel sooooo much better for it. Yesterday may have been a bit mis but tomorrow will be much brighter!

Hi Abbz .... I would be dead happy if I was 11st 4!! You've lost an amazing amount of weight AND survived Christmas and New Year. Why don't you put on some of your old clothes just to remind you how much you have lost or look at some pics of yourself 'before'. Can't you take yourself off for a walk or go for a swim? You'll feel sooooo much better for it. Yesterday may have been a bit mis but tomorrow will be much brighter!
Hey slimmabum! I know, I've come a long way but I'm still not where I want to be, also when I look at old photos I just get even more miserable because I allowed myself to get that big. I might take the dog for a walk, thank you for your advice and good luck with the rest of your journey x

Day 82 (Tuesday 28th January 2014)
Took the dog for a walk down to the beach (thanks for the idea, slimmabum!) with my Mum who decided to take some photos of me because all I keep doing is moaning that I'm still chunky and I'm in shock, I don't recognize myself and I've never been this slim before. I was 11st3 this morning, 3lb down from thursday! :D

Last edited:
Looking great well done

Thanks Mazzy! How are you getting on?

I am back on track
I am not weighing everyday waiting until Friday, hoping for a 3lb loss. Anything over that would be a bonus. I am lighter than I was 2 months ago so that's good. Fitting into size 12 jeans now easily. I am feeling fitter and healthier.

I am back on track
I am not weighing everyday waiting until Friday, hoping for a 3lb loss. Anything over that would be a bonus. I am lighter than I was 2 months ago so that's good. Fitting into size 12 jeans now easily. I am feeling fitter and healthier.
Good to hear! Ooh size 12 jeans, get you ;) I can only just about squeeze into my 14's I think :( I'm glad that you're doing well!

Last edited:
Thought I'd share this, it's a god awful photo of me taken in August, compared to one taken today, with a difference of nearly 3 stone.
3 STONE DOWN.png

Last edited:
You look amazing!!! Bet it didn't depress you at all in the end, and it looks like you had a lovely walk on the beach with your dog. I miss my dog so much .... he was my best friend ... a Springer Spaniel.

Back