LT Diary Charlotte

almost weigh in, yay. have you decided to go off your scales or stick to the pharmacy? best of luck. look forward to seeing how much youve lost. hope you're good. goodnight x x

I'll stick to the pharmacy! Thanks, congrats on the 8lb loss; I envy you haha! I haven't been to the pharmacy yet, I only woke up a little while ago but I'll be sure to tell you how I get on xx

Day 35 (Thursday 12th December 2013)
Week 5 Weigh-In and 4lb down yay! :)
Updated Chart:
weightlosschart.png

Last edited:
well done :) you've lost over 10% of your body now. amazing. x x

Hehe yeah! Thank you x You've already lost 31% of everything you wanted to lose! x
And I've lost 36%, you're catching me up! :) xx

Hehe yeah! Thank you x You've already lost 31% of everything you wanted to lose! x
And I've lost 36%, you're catching me up! :) xx

thats great when you look at it like that. I'm only catching you up because I weigh more, sure my losses will slow down quite a bit now. x x

thats great when you look at it like that. I'm only catching you up because I weigh more, sure my losses will slow down quite a bit now. x x

It's fun working little things like that out :p Ah maybe, I have a really slow metabolism though xx

Day 36 (Friday 13th December 2013)
I've been complaining all week that all my leggings are falling down and getting baggy as I've lost about 2 inches off each thigh, so my parents got me some new leggings in a size 12 as a 'present for losing weight' and if they don't fit now, they'll definitely fit later. Hehe. I'm bored of wearing leggings all the time because they're the only things that fit, but I still needed some new ones anyway, even slim I'd like to wear leggings sometimes at least. Haven't tried them on yet, doubt they'll fit but oh well!

The Christmas decorations are going up today so I've been up and down two flights of stairs about 15 times this morning taking decorations out from the loft, that'll definitely tone my legs up even more! Hope everyone has a great day :D

Also there's £41 in my losing weight jar.

Okay my size 12 leggings fit, they're comfortable but tight like my 14's used to be, as opposed to looking like I've squeezed myself into sausage skins like I thought they'd look. Yay!

Day 37 (Saturday 14th December)
Had a boring day really, hope everyone is doing well! Roast dinner in 11 days yay! Also, I'm sat here in my size 12 leggings that fit comfortably :)

Well done Abbz, not long now!

And get you with your £41! I knew I should have started one too, that's awesome :)

Well done Abbz, not long now!

And get you with your £41! I knew I should have started one too, that's awesome :)

Thank you :)

Day 38 (Sunday 15th December 2013)
I really can't believe how fast time's going on this diet! Plus I've lost over a third of everything I want to lose in a quarter of the time! Woop!
And I was 12st3 this morning :D

Last edited:
Day 38 (Sunday 15th December 2013)
I really can't believe how fast time's going on this diet! Plus I've lost over a third of everything I want to lose in a quarter of the time! Woop!
And I was 12st3 this morning :D

thats brill Abbz, bet you were so pleased to see that number, in the 11s before you know it. x x

Im good thanks, just trying to get everything sorted for Christmas. Im struggling with the shakes again, every sip tastes horrible but its not forever. How are you today? x x

Ah, you looking forward to Christmas? :) Oh, yeah I'm getting pretty bored of the taste now but it's all worth it. I'm good thank you xx

Day 39 (Monday 16th December 2013)
Forgot to update yesterday but there's nothing really interesting to say apart from the fact that instead of having a lonely boring day of doing nothing, I saw two friends and the boyfriend and actually had a fun day for once, and according to him I get "happier and more confident" each time I see him, I thank Lipotrim for that! I'm nearly halfway there now, but I know the next half is going to take longer and be harder. I also want to get below 10st, preferably 9st but I don't think Lipotrim will let me get that light, I'll have to try Slim & Save or Atkins for the final stone.

Back