LT Diary Charlotte

Just weighed myself, down to 12st 2! (170lb) oh yeah! :party0011:

Just weighed myself, down to 12st 2! (170lb) oh yeah! :party0011:

Well done. Such a greAt achievement by New Years you will be in the 11's. sexy Christmas outfit for you!!

Well done. Such a greAt achievement by New Years you will be in the 11's. sexy Christmas outfit for you!!

Thanks Mazzy! I hope so but I'm going to eat a Christmas Dinner so it's likely that I'll put on some water weight that won't be gone by New Years, I don't mind though, at least I'm heading in the right direction!

I've gained at least 4pounds every meal I've had off plan this last 2 weeks, and it's taken about a week to go, so as long as you are prepared then it won't come as a shock.

I've gained at least 4pounds every meal I've had off plan this last 2 weeks, and it's taken about a week to go, so as long as you are prepared then it won't come as a shock.

I was thinking of just having turkey and sprouts Christmas Day, I am weird I love sprouts and spinach and most green things( except the Incredible Hulk) lol

Ah I see, well yes I am prepared :) How is your weight loss coming along now?

Day 45 (Sunday 22nd December 2013)
Boring day, again, but I did take the dog to the beach and got a bit of exercise for a change. I also managed to fix my hair by sweeping the fringe over to the other side, so it doesn't look too bad now. I'm going to dye it dark red tomorrow :) This Christmas I've been told that we're all going to make an effort and look dressy, which means I get to wear a pink strapless dress that I got last Summer; it will probably be too big now but I can easy take it in at the back.

Day 46 (Monday 23rd December 2013)
Went shopping today for the Christmas food, it's got me excited for roast dinner! I was making cakes and butter icing and ended up dipping my finger in for a taste, oops! Well anyway, I hope everyone has a good Christmas and Merry Christmas Eve-Eve!

I'm maintaining this week at 9.13 as I didn't get back into ketosis quickly after my works do Wed, so decided yesterday to stay out until after Christmas Day. By Fri/Sat I'll be back on plan again. Wanted to do it from Boxing Day but the OH earlier asked if I'll still do our Christmas Dinner on Boxing Day, as I usually cook us a mini one every year either Christmas Eve or Boxing Day depending when we're off work.

Day 47 (Tuesday 24th December 2013)
My sister came over today ready for Christmas and so did my boyfriend, who met the family for the first time! Stayed 100% today but didn't quite drink enough water.

Day 48 (Wednesday 25th December 2013)
So, today is Christmas and took the plunge and decided to eat, I was shocked at how quickly I got full! I had a huge roast in front of me, but after only one yorkshire pudding, a roast potato and a few bits of turkey I was stuffed, but managed to squeeze in some more anyway. I also had a slice of cheesecake afterwards but I was uncomfortably full and bloated and my belly had popped out and I felt ill. Overall, food isn't as nice as I remember it being anyway and eating wasn't worth it. But apart from that I had a great Christmas!

Day 49 (Thursday 26th December 2013)
I weighed myself this morning out of curiosity and was 12st1... very confusing. I wasn't going to eat today but I got pursuaded into it. Again, I was full too quick, I don't like food much anymore anyway my entire attitude to food has changed. I wish I had just stuck to LT over Christmas because I weighed myself in the evening and I was 12st6! Regretting everything and I love the comfort of LT too much to eat... I'm now worried about refeeding in March; I don't want to eat.

Day 50 (Friday 27th December 2013)
Weigh-in day (because pharmacy was shut yesterday)! Was 12st6.2, only 2lb more than my last weigh-in which isn't too bad. Also I got the head pharmacist, for the first time ever, he's really lovely and didn't criticize me for eating on Christmas, and said that I was doing really well, that the 2lb gain is expected and isn't as much as it could've been, and that it should go fairly quick. Hope everyone had a good Christmas, here's my chart:
WEIGHTLOSSCHART Week 7.png

Day 51 (Saturday 28th December 2013)
I got bullied into eating again because my brother from Essex is here and treated us to a meal; I had a child's portion of chips, a tomato, a few onion rings and a chocolate brownie. I feel guilty every time I eat, nothing tastes as good as I remember and when I got home I was 12st8! Definitely not eating again now until March. Eating these past few days has no way been worth it and if I could go back in time I would've chosen not to eat at all, but I just have to deal with what I've done now. To be at my target of a stone a month I will have to be 11st13 by January 8th, which I suppose is possible if I assume that the weight I've put on is water weight.

So this is everything I've had over the Christmas period:

Saturday 21st Dec:
1 Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffle

Wednesday 25th Dec:
Roast Dinner (LOTS of roast puddings, mash, roast potatoes, turkey, beef and a few veggies)
Half a vanilla Cheesecake
One small glass of cherry brandy
Followed by more beef and turkey in the evening

Thursday 26th Dec:
Boxing Day Dinner (beef, turkey, boiled bacon, mash and chips)
Half a Cheesecake
Followed by more beef, turkey and boiled bacon in the evening as well as a sausage roll

Friday 27th Dec:
Beef and turkey in the morning

Saturday 28th Dec:
Beef and boiled bacon in the morning with 4 sausage rolls
Child's portion of chips, a cooked tomato, a few onion rings and a chocolate brownie

Day 52 (Sunday 29th December 2013)
I just learnt that we're having a Christmas Round 2 for New Year with food and drink etc. and I thought I could join in and eat, and then thought that it's silly to carry on with shakes for two days just to eat again so I thought I'd eat sensibly until New Year and then return to Lipotrim afterwards. So today I ate the last of the leftover beef and sweet and sour rice from the chinese, but I feel so crappy and blobby now, and I know how guilty I felt when I ate over Christmas so I'm not eating again now (I mean it this time).

Hey Abbz. how was your Christmas? I'm going back on tfr from Jan 1st. Going to try slim and save as theres lots more choice and LT shakes keep making me feel so sick.

Im not weighing myself till Jan 1st as have a feeling that its going to be bad, but at least Ive had a good Christmas.

Hope you are well x x

Hi Abbz!

Hope you had a nice Christmas. It's amazing how quick you get full right!?
Glad you are back on the right path :)

Hey Abbz. how was your Christmas? I'm going back on tfr from Jan 1st. Going to try slim and save as theres lots more choice and LT shakes keep making me feel so sick.

Im not weighing myself till Jan 1st as have a feeling that its going to be bad, but at least Ive had a good Christmas.

Hope you are well x x

Hi Jen! I had a great Christmas thank you, how was yours? Ah fair enough, stay in touch though and let me know how it goes!
I'm sure it won't be that bad, I only put on a couple of pound, but I'm glad you had a good time! xx

Hi Abbz!

Hope you had a nice Christmas. It's amazing how quick you get full right!?
Glad you are back on the right path :)

Hey Sag!
It's wonderful, I used to watch programs like Supersize vs. Superskinny and could never understand how the thin ones got so full so quick, but now I know how they feel!
How was your break from LT? And Christmas, was it good?

Day 53 (Monday 30th December 2013)
Having a bit of an existential crisis today, not quite sure what I'm doing with my life or what I should do or anything like that but anyway, I was 12st4 this morning which puts me back to where I was before Christmas, I'm happy with that. New Years Eve tomorrow, whereas I'd normally be drinking and partying with my family I'm going to stay in with my water and be boring. I may treat myself to some lamb when everyone has New Years Day dinner but I may not, depends how I feel and what weight I'm at. As pessimistic as this sounds, I really don't like New Year, I always hope/expect the following year to be better than the last but it never is.
Anyhoo I hope the rest of you have had a good day and will celebrate the coming of 2014 in style!

Last edited:
Day 54 (Tuesday 31st December 2013)
Forgot to write yesterday.
Woke up at a ridiculous 7am this morning to go shopping with my niece so that she could find a fairytale-themed outfit for work. She drove 12 miles to Truro but only found one fancy dress shop and a couple of outfits which, despite being a Small, were all too big. I wish I could experience that rather than having to fight my way into medium/large-sized clothes. Anyway, she found a Cinderella dress in the town center (meaning there was no need to go all the way to Truro anyway).

Last day of the year, though I didn't really celebrate. My sister, her partner and my nephew came over at about 7pm and we went down the pub. They drank and played pool... I just played pool. We then stayed up until gone 3am chatting, listening to music and playing board games haha! Also I made my sister a cheese platter and tried a slice of mature cheddar but I'm not going to eat today (I was going to just have some lamb and a few veggies) because I weighed myself this morning, the 1st January 2014, and I'm 12st1! That's the lowest number I've seen on the scales since I've started and probably the lowest in years. It also puts me under 170lb!

I did say a while ago to someone on here that I'd love to get into the 11's by 2014, and being just 2lb away from that goal after eating loads of food over Christmas and not really doing much is pretty good in my opinion! Although I was talking to my sister last night and I told her that I don't really feel any different or think I look any different, and that I still look chunky/fat/big and she said that there is a massive difference. That's scary and makes you wonder just how big you were in the first place... I'm so glad I'm doing something about it now but I'm just waiting for when I start to feel better about myself.

Anyway, I'm hoping for at least a 4lb loss this week, which is very likely, to keep me on track for my goal. Have a great 2014!

My New Years' Resolution: To tone up, particularly my legs and tum, as well as losing weight through Lipotrim.
I aim to walk more, exfoliate/massage my thighs and do toning exercises everyday, consisting of:
- Sit ups
- Crunches
- Squats
- & all/some of the exercises featured in
this article.

Last edited:
Back