LT Diary Charlotte

Hi Abbz, happy new year.

Wow 12st 1 is great. you will be in the 11s before you know it.
best of luck with the exercise. my new diet recommends to exercise for 20 mins a day so I will be upping my exercise. just done 15 mins on my treadmill, now for sit ups and squat challenge, kinda fell off track over Christmas.

Have a good day x x

Hi Abbz, happy new year.

Wow 12st 1 is great. you will be in the 11s before you know it.
best of luck with the exercise. my new diet recommends to exercise for 20 mins a day so I will be upping my exercise. just done 15 mins on my treadmill, now for sit ups and squat challenge, kinda fell off track over Christmas.

Have a good day x x
Happy New Year and welcome back! How are you finding Slim & Save?
Thanks, but I decided to eat some lamb after all so I've gone up to 12st4 again, oops. Good luck with the exercise, I aim to do some as well, specifically in the morning to kick-start my metabolism. I'd love to have a treadmill or rowing machine or something but don't have the money for it.
Don't worry, I fell off track too and ate way more than what I planned to, but we're still on the right track now :)
xx

Last edited:
Day 55 (Wednesday 1st January 2014)
Forgot to update but not much happened really, I ate some lamb after all but it hasn't seemed to do any damage. I mentioned seeing 12st1 on the scales in yesterday's post, but this evening I'd gone up to 12st4, uh oh.

Day 56 (Thursday 2nd January 2014)
Weigh-In day! I was 12st3lb at my weigh-in, meaning a 3lb loss. I'm happy with that! Here's my chart:
WEIGHTLOSSCHART Week 8.png
As you can see I'm ever so slightly above the line but I'm okay with that and I expected it. Well, I actually expected worse than that after all the crap I ate over the last two weeks. Of course I am thinking about where I'd be at if I had stuck to LT over Christmas, but I only put myself back two weeks and I'm still just about on track to reach my goal!

I think I'd like to be below 10st anyway, so I'll be sticking to LT (or Slim & Save if the Pharmacy say I have to stop) for longer than March.

Last edited:
Happy New year Abbz.

Love seeing that graph going in the right direction. You did really well before so that little blip shouldn't be too bad.
I'll be joining you through till March from Saturday!

Happy New year Abbz.

Love seeing that graph going in the right direction. You did really well before so that little blip shouldn't be too bad.
I'll be joining you through till March from Saturday!

Hey Sag! Happy New Year to you too :)
Thank you, I'm glad that I'm still on track, just about.
Yay, I look forward to you joining us again. Are you looking forward to it?

To be completely honest I am DREADING it. No way as focused as I was back in August, but It's a shorter stint and I know the benefits so still very confident I can do it and reach my goal weight.

I was worried that once I stopped LT I would pile on the weight, but after 5 weeks of eating I have maintained well and only gone up 1lb (not including the excessive food over the NY period).
Now I know I can keep it off, I'll be happier to reach my target weight on LT and be confident I can stay there rather than it all coming back and my hard work being in vain.

To be completely honest I am DREADING it. No way as focused as I was back in August, but It's a shorter stint and I know the benefits so still very confident I can do it and reach my goal weight.

I was worried that once I stopped LT I would pile on the weight, but after 5 weeks of eating I have maintained well and only gone up 1lb (not including the excessive food over the NY period).
Now I know I can keep it off, I'll be happier to reach my target weight on LT and be confident I can stay there rather than it all coming back and my hard work being in vain.
Oh, yeah I know it's hard to go back to TFR after eating, its taken me days to persuade myself to stop nibbling things and get focused again! I'm confident that you'll do it too, good luck!

Day 57 (Friday 3rd January 2014)
Had a good day seeing a friend that I hadn't met in ages, we just chilled at her house but she said she noticed the weight loss (whilst also saying that I'm crazy for not eating haha). I'm sooo tired! There was a storm here in Cornwall (and all round the country from what I gather) at about 6/7 in the morning, coupled with one of the highest tides of the year. There was torrential rain, hail, thunder, lightening and I live close the beach and I could hear the sea roaring and just about see the waves breaking over a streetlight on the promenade. Overall I had a horrible night's sleep and I had to take my dog to bed with me and spoon her because she was terrified.

Hey abbz, how are you?

its great when people notice youve lost weight.

weather sounds a nightmare by you, and your poor dog, bless.

Have you weighed in today? x x
Hey Jen! :)
I'm fine thanks, how are you?
I love it when people notice, but because I see myself every day the loss has been very gradual and I don't even notice it much!
It was horrendous on thursday night, but it was like that all around the south west and wales with flooding and coastal damage. I hope it didn't affect you where you are.
Yes I have, yesterday I was 12st 1, which is 2 pound down from last weigh-in which was only the day before! And today I'm 11st12!! So that's 5 pound gone in two days!
What about you? I saw on your diary that you put on a little water weight over Christmas, has any of that shifted? xx

Day 58 (Saturday 4th January 2014)
I had an amazing night last night with the boyfriend, my confidence is definitely improving and I notice little things like I no longer freak out when he touches my sides. I also weighed myself yesterday evening and I was 12st1! Yippee! That means I lost 2lb in a day since the last weigh-in. However, this morning I was... 11st12! I'm amazed, and I can't even remember the last time I saw a number like that on the scales. I've lost 5lb in two days, making me think that it was remaning water weight from Christmas or New Years Day. I'm hoping for a big loss this week but mother nature has kindly paid a visit so I may not lose much after all. Anyway, I'm glad that I'm heading in the right direction and that the damage from eating over the holidays is well and truly gone now!

I must confess though, that I've been very slack with my water and milkshake intake these past two days. On thursday I only managed two shakes because I forgot all about the last one (but I did drink enough water!). Yesterday, I only drank around a liter of water and two shakes because I was busy all day and kept putting it off. It won't happen again!

Hey abbz, I'm really good thanks. doing really well on new diet, Ive lost 10lbs and I'm on day 4, must be the water weight that I gained over xmas. Nice to see the scales going down quickly though.

weather not been too bad by me apart form we now have a leak in the roof, builder should be coming today hopefully if it stays dry.

yay you're in the 11s yay :553: The 11s is my goal, Im jealous :) bet that was good to see. well done x x

Hey abbz, I'm really good thanks. doing really well on new diet, Ive lost 10lbs and I'm on day 4, must be the water weight that I gained over xmas. Nice to see the scales going down quickly though.

weather not been too bad by me apart form we now have a leak in the roof, builder should be coming today hopefully if it stays dry.

yay you're in the 11s yay :553: The 11s is my goal, Im jealous :) bet that was good to see. well done x x
Glad to hear that you're doing well! I may switch to Slim & Save either if I decide that the price increase for Lipotrim is too much or if they tell me that I have to stop before I get to my goal weight (although mine is 10st, I'm thinking I'd like to be less, but we'll see!)
Ah, yes it must have been water weight! But wow 10lbs in 4 days is amazing, well done! I'm glad that you're losing it fairly quickly, it can be very demoralizing otherwise!
Uh oh! Sorry to hear about the leak! Being in the 11's is a really good feeling! I feel and look good already and I've still got another 2 stone to lose. I may upload a progress picture this week seeing as I'm about half-way through my journey. You'll be here soon enough! Thank you for your support, Jen xx

Glad to hear that you're doing well! I may switch to Slim & Save either if I decide that the price increase for Lipotrim is too much or if they tell me that I have to stop before I get to my goal weight (although mine is 10st, I'm thinking I'd like to be less, but we'll see!)
Ah, yes it must have been water weight! But wow 10lbs in 4 days is amazing, well done! I'm glad that you're losing it fairly quickly, it can be very demoralizing otherwise!
Uh oh! Sorry to hear about the leak! Being in the 11's is a really good feeling! I feel and look good already and I've still got another 2 stone to lose. I may upload a progress picture this week seeing as I'm about half-way through my journey. You'll be here soon enough! Thank you for your support, Jen xx

ah you're welcome hun, thank you for your support too :)

I really love s&s, the variety is great, couldnt go back to LT now. I have liked most of the shakes so far, had a raspberry one this morning and it tasted a bit like the LT strawberry so not too good but there are some lovely ones. Got my second order coming on Monday.

yay put some progress pics up. look forward to seeing them.

How are getting on with exercising?

Glad to see you had a good night with your boyfriend ;) its great when your confidence improves, really pleased for you x x

x x

ah you're welcome hun, thank you for your support too :)

I really love s&s, the variety is great, couldnt go back to LT now. I have liked most of the shakes so far, had a raspberry one this morning and it tasted a bit like the LT strawberry so not too good but there are some lovely ones. Got my second order coming on Monday.

yay put some progress pics up. look forward to seeing them.

How are getting on with exercising?

Glad to see you had a good night with your boyfriend ;) its great when your confidence improves, really pleased for you x x

x x
Sounds good! I might consider switching too but not yet, I have about 50 packs of LT now because I wasn't drinking them on Christmas, oops!
I will later:) The last photo taken of me before Lipotrim was in August when I was at Alton Towers, I can find the same outfit (jeggings, black vest top and slouchy pink top) and compare the difference. You should upload some progress pictures too!

Uhmmmm I haven't really had time for it yet, but I have promised myself that I'll do some later hehe.

Thank you xx

:eek: bored

Last edited:
Progress Picture: 2 stone down (Halfway to goal!)
I promised I'd upload a picture of my progress, but because I hadn't exactly taken a 'before' photo, I had to make do with the last one I have of me before I started Lipotrim. I've recreated the picture in exactly the same clothes (minus the pink top because I can't find it!), I know it's not a massive difference but I can still notice the change, especially in my shoulder/chest area and hips/bum/legs :D
View attachment 118515
I measured my thighs, the part of my body that I hate the most, and they're 4 INCHES smaller than they were, is that one dress size down or two?!

WOW abz, thats a massive difference. I like how you recreated the same pose :) you look great.

keep it up, you will be at goal in no time x x

WOW abz, thats a massive difference. I like how you recreated the same pose :) you look great.

keep it up, you will be at goal in no time x x
Thank you Jen it really means a lot! I look forward to seeing your progress xx

Back