LT Diary Charlotte

Day 59 (Sunday 5th January 2014)
Had an okay day, went shopping in the rain and treated myself to a knitted cardigan, size medium, which looks lovely! I've always wanted to wear cardigans but because they cling they always accentuated my big bits (bum & hips). But they've slimmed down a lot so this cardigan actually looks really good! I also got treated to some fluffy slippers which are adorable and very warm, and my dad bought me a teddy bear, just because it was cute and he wanted to get me something sentimental. I never get treated to things but I think this is their way of saying well done for losing weight.
54863_pink_1.jpg
Cute right?

Anyway, more storms heading this way tonight. Not looking forward to that. So far the local damage has been: the decking of a beach bar and part of a road and wall collapsing because of bad waves, flooding in many villages and towns, rivers overflowing and damage by the sea to a cafe on the beach.

Hope everyone stays safe if you too have bad weather coming your way x

Last edited:
Day 58 (Saturday 4th January 2014)
I had an amazing night last night with the boyfriend, my confidence is definitely improving and I notice little things like I no longer freak out when he touches my sides. I also weighed myself yesterday evening and I was 12st1! Yippee! That means I lost 2lb in a day since the last weigh-in. However, this morning I was... 11st12! I'm amazed, and I can't even remember the last time I saw a number like that on the scales. I've lost 5lb in two days, making me think that it was remaning water weight from Christmas or New Years Day. I'm hoping for a big loss this week but mother nature has kindly paid a visit so I may not lose much after all. Anyway, I'm glad that I'm heading in the right direction and that the damage from eating over the holidays is well and truly gone now!

I must confess though, that I've been very slack with my water and milkshake intake these past two days. On thursday I only managed two shakes because I forgot all about the last one (but I did drink enough water!). Yesterday, I only drank around a liter of water and two shakes because I was busy all day and kept putting it off. It won't happen again!

Good on your Abbz, at reaching 11st 12lb. Somedays I can only manage 2 shakes the thought of a third makes me feel ill!! I am only back on track today after 2 weeks of eating and drinking!!! I had lots of dinners and roses I think I put on about 7lbs not even going to look at a scales for 3 days!!! I have about 10 days of lipotrim left before I have to weigh in. I couldnt bear my evil skinny Pharmacist looking down his nose at me. Well on I go hopefully downwards.

Good on your Abbz, at reaching 11st 12lb. Somedays I can only manage 2 shakes the thought of a third makes me feel ill!! I am only back on track today after 2 weeks of eating and drinking!!! I had lots of dinners and roses I think I put on about 7lbs not even going to look at a scales for 3 days!!! I have about 10 days of lipotrim left before I have to weigh in. I couldnt bear my evil skinny Pharmacist looking down his nose at me. Well on I go hopefully downwards.

Thanks Mazzy! Oh no, is that because of the taste? I wouldn't worry, lots of us had a break over Christmas but usually the weight is lost quickly because it's mostly water. At least you're back on track now. Evil Pharmacist?! Maybe you should try changing to another pharmacy, I couldn't bare that. Luckily my pharmacist is very supportive. And hey if he says anything about you eating over Christmas, ask him how much he ate. I bet it was just as bad ;)

Day 60 (Monday 6th January 2014)
60 days down! Wow! I'm really peckish today for some reason, like I fancy eating something but I don't even know what and I'm not hungry either. Oh well, I've resisted the temptation! I went for a walk with my Mum and the dog today but it started raining so we turned back before we got as far as we normally would, it was fun looking at the sea though! There were 10ft waves and white horses, really rough and scary.

Also, last night I was talking to a friend and when we were having a conversation about how to improve confidence, he suddenly started moaning at me saying that he thinks I have an eating disorder because he knows that I just live off shakes. He wouldn't believe that it's a real diet, and even now that he does he doesn't think it's healthy and was lecturing me on the "long-term effects" on my body. Why don't people understand this diet? I'm sure there are more unhealthy things out there, like strange detoxes (eg. i was watching embarrassing bodies last night and some has an addiction to coffee enemas..) and ACTUAL eating disorders. I'm really annoyed :mad:

Also I was 11st13 this morning, happy days! Also, I would LOVE to be under 11st by Valentines Day!

Last edited:
I got the eating disorder lecture from my hubby. Lipotrim works for me. Before lt, I have cut back on food done loads of exercise only shifted 2lbs at most a week. . This is my 2nd time around on lipotrim last time I finished at 10st 3lb. I kept the weight off for years. Lipotrim is a temporary hardship to lose weight then change your eating habits for life. Even though I ate over the Xmas. I couldn't eat as much as I did before. Try and close your ears to the eating disorder comments. At the end of the day you will be healthier than before lipotrim. Sometimes it's best not to tell people you are on lipotrim. Keep going you are doing great. You keep me motivated.

I got the eating disorder lecture from my hubby. Lipotrim works for me. Before lt, I have cut back on food done loads of exercise only shifted 2lbs at most a week. . This is my 2nd time around on lipotrim last time I finished at 10st 3lb. I kept the weight off for years. Lipotrim is a temporary hardship to lose weight then change your eating habits for life. Even though I ate over the Xmas. I couldn't eat as much as I did before. Try and close your ears to the eating disorder comments. At the end of the day you will be healthier than before lipotrim. Sometimes it's best not to tell people you are on lipotrim. Keep going you are doing great. You keep me motivated.
Oh no! It's horrible when people who claim to be supportive are too closed-minded and stubborn to accept that this is what you want to do. 2lb a week is good! I've never lost any weight through diet and exercise because my metabolism is too slow and I ate too many carbs. I'm impressed that you kept it off for that long! Do you have any photos of when you were at that weight? Thanks Mazzy, you're doing well too!
Also I now weigh the same as your goal, just in case you were curious as to what that looks like, there's a photo on my diary (I think it's on the previous page) of my before (14stone) and after (12stone). Good luck x

I have to disagree with the statement that juice diets are bad for you as I did one and they are actually as good as the shake diets. You could probably live off them as Jason Vale pretty much does and he cleared up no end of health issues by juicing raw fresh veg & fruit.

I have to disagree with the statement that juice diets are bad for you as I did one and they are actually as good as the shake diets. You could probably live off them as Jason Vale pretty much does and he cleared up no end of health issues by juicing raw fresh veg & fruit.
Ah, yeah that was probably a bad example!

Day 61 (Tuesday 7th January 2014)
Boring day, though I'm convinced that my brain hasn't adjusted to the slightly smaller me yet. Although I know for a fact that I'm smaller because my clothes are getting big, I've lost inches and obviously the 28+lb in weight, I still don't feel any slimmer. For example, I've always been jealous of my Mum's and my Sister's legs because they're slim, shapely and in proportion to the rest of them. They measured their legs and there's only an inch difference between mine and theirs, but I still feel as though I'm significantly bigger than they are. I weigh less than Mum but feel bigger, even though Im taller than her too! Also I'm the same height as my Sister and only a couple of pounds heavier, but I'm sure there's more than a couple of pounds difference in terms of appearance. Maybe my view of myself is warped.

Anyway, I saw 11st12 on the scales this morning, which is 5lb down from thursday's weigh-in, I'm now looking forward to this week's weigh-in! Unless I go up in weight by the time thursday comes, which happens a lot. Struggling with the water today, I was tidying my room so forgot to drink as much as I normally would.

Day 61 (Tuesday 7th January 2014)
Boring day, though I'm convinced that my brain hasn't adjusted to the slightly smaller me yet. Although I know for a fact that I'm smaller because my clothes are getting big, I've lost inches and obviously the 28+lb in weight, I still don't feel any slimmer. For example, I've always been jealous of my Mum's and my Sister's legs because they're slim, shapely and in proportion to the rest of them. They measured their legs and there's only an inch difference between mine and theirs, but I still feel as though I'm significantly bigger than they are. I weigh less than Mum but feel bigger, even though Im taller than her too! Also I'm the same height as my Sister and only a couple of pounds heavier, but I'm sure there's more than a couple of pounds difference in terms of appearance. Maybe my view of myself is warped.

Anyway, I saw 11st12 on the scales this morning, which is 5lb down from thursday's weigh-in, I'm now looking forward to this week's weigh-in! Unless I go up in weight by the time thursday comes, which happens a lot. Struggling with the water today, I was tidying my room so forgot to drink as much as I normally would.

Morning Abbey, how are you? I think it takes some time to see yourself as thinner. last time for me it was when I went shopping and saw myself in new clothes and when I saw pictures of myself.

thats great that you are 11'12 :)

Have a good day x x

Morning Abbey, how are you? I think it takes some time to see yourself as thinner. last time for me it was when I went shopping and saw myself in new clothes and when I saw pictures of myself.

thats great that you are 11'12 :)

Have a good day x x
Morning! (Well, Afternoon now haha)
I'm doing great thanks, how are you?
Yeah I guess so, I hope I can adjust to it soon though as it will be silly losing all this weight to feel better about myself and still feel like I look like a heffalump. Thank you! What weight are you at now? I was 11st11 this morning :D
xx

Day 62 (Wednesday 8th January 2014)
Weigh-in day tomorrow! To say I'm excited is an understatement! I was 11st11 this morning (a record low weight for me), so even if I do somehow weigh a little more tomorrow, I'll still be under 12stone (probably) and definitely under 170lb! Yay :D I'm hoping for a minimum 4lb loss, but I'm happy with anything under 12 stone so I can cross off a mini goal! Also, I'm now over half way to my goal!
I can't remember ever being this happy about my weight, what a good feeling :)

Morning! (Well, Afternoon now haha)
I'm doing great thanks, how are you?
Yeah I guess so, I hope I can adjust to it soon though as it will be silly losing all this weight to feel better about myself and still feel like I look like a heffalump. Thank you! What weight are you at now? I was 11st11 this morning :D
xx

Im good thanks hun, feeling so positive and determined about getting to goal :)

Sure you never looked like a heffalump :) x x

Day 62 (Wednesday 8th January 2014)
Weigh-in day tomorrow! To say I'm excited is an understatement! I was 11st11 this morning (a record low weight for me), so even if I do somehow weigh a little more tomorrow, I'll still be under 12stone (probably) and definitely under 170lb! Yay :D I'm hoping for a minimum 4lb loss, but I'm happy with anything under 12 stone so I can cross off a mini goal! Also, I'm now over half way to my goal!
I can't remember ever being this happy about my weight, what a good feeling :)

fingers crossed you weigh 11'11 at the chemist. thats really great. Glad you're feeling good x x

Thanks Jen! Well done on your progress so far x

Hey Abbz, just wanted to say I have found your diary interesting to read and it has made me want to commit to writing my own this time (I didn't do it right first time around) but I can see it is a useful tool, must be nice to look back to the start and see how far you've come!

It is also encouraging for people like me just starting out to see someone starting and carrying on with ther journey even when it gets tough, thanks for motivating me!

Hey Abbz, just wanted to say I have found your diary interesting to read and it has made me want to commit to writing my own this time (I didn't do it right first time around) but I can see it is a useful tool, must be nice to look back to the start and see how far you've come!

It is also encouraging for people like me just starting out to see someone starting and carrying on with ther journey even when it gets tough, thanks for motivating me!
Hello! :)
I'm glad, thank you for taking an interest. Yes, I recommend you start your own as, like you say, it's so nice to read back and see your progress. Good luck and if/when you start your diary, send me a link x

Day 63 (Thursday 9th January 2014)
Weigh-In Day! Down 5lb, putting me under 12 stone and into the 11's, that's a mini goal crossed off! Went shopping with Mum after my weigh-in and bought myself a backpack as I intend to go back to sixth form soon. Also I got my ID photo done so I can send off for my provisional driving licence, what a good start to the year! I went into the bakery that I used to work at to see a friend, and she didn't recognize me at all! Then when she figured out who it was she said she was very impressed and I'd done really well.
Anyway, here's my chart, heading in the right direction and still on track:
WEIGHTLOSSCHART Week 9.png

Back