LT Diary Charlotte

Day 96 (Tuesday 11th February 2014)
Was 10st13 again today, 2.5lb less than thursday which is good, but my weight has stayed the same for about 3 days so I wonder if this is the start of that hard final stretch of my weight loss journey where you begin to lose really slowly. Oh well, I've already reached my Valentine's goal so I'm pleased about that!

Although I look and feel so much different, I'm still not happy with the way I look. My belly is still podgy and my thighs are still huge, so I'm hoping that when I lose more weight in April that the belly and legs will be be much smaller (with the help of squats and crunches and other exercise, of course). I'm still not sure how much more weight I want to lose, I want to be slim (NOT skinny!) but everyone gets very judgemental when I say that I want to be somewhere around the 8 stone mark. That's supposedly too light but according to my BMI I can weigh just under 8 stone and still be a 'healthy' weight. I'm not aiming for any particular clothes size or weight really, I'm just going to keep going until I'm happy with the way I look. I have a picture in my head of how I want to look, I'll wait until I get there.

I'd like to switch to Slim & Save sooner than April but there's lots of events coming up that makes things difficult. As you know, I'm refeeding on the 6th March to leave a week before my 18th birthday, because there's NO WAY I'm skipping my 18th, I want to eat food and drink and go out! I would switch to Slim & Save the weekend after my birthday, so around the 15th of March, but my best friend's 18th birthday is in early April and I'd only end up on Slim & Save for just over a week before I'd have to refeed, again, ready for birthday celebrations. Anyway, as long as I'm off Slim & Save and at my ultimate goal (or close to it) before mid-June (the boyfriend's 18th) I should be fine!

I'm also having real issues with clothes. My new-ish size 12 leggings are baggy and horrible, and even the hoodies that I bought a few weeks ago are starting to hang off me. I need nice clothes for my birthday, and the other birthdays coming up, but I don't want to spend money on stuff that isn't going to fit in a few weeks time! What do I do?!

Well this was a long post, I apologise!

Well done, I reached 11st 13lbs you are always a stone ahead off me:) I buy fitted clothes now that last me for a few weeks. Another tip is to go to charity shops for jeans and dresses they are always full of sizes 8-12. It won't cost you a fortune and you might get some designer gear.

Well done, I reached 11st 13lbs you are always a stone ahead off me:) I buy fitted clothes now that last me for a few weeks. Another tip is to go to charity shops for jeans and dresses they are always full of sizes 8-12. It won't cost you a fortune and you might get some designer gear.
Hey Mazzy! Thank you, well done too! Ah thank you for the advice, I'm not even sure what size I am now!

So I found this website called Model My Diet where you put your current and goal weight in and it simulates what you currently and will look like, I think it's pretty accurate ad nice to see the side-by-side comparison

Last edited:
Day 97 (Wednesday 12th February 2014)
It's so cold! I'm still 10st13 as well :( Also I mentioned to my Mum that I'm ultimately aiming for around 8 stone, and she got angry saying that I'm "getting obsessed", I'll "look scrawny" and she won't let me. Whaaaaaaaat?! I've always wanted to be SLIM (not thin or skinny), and I'm not going to be slim at 10 stone, 10 stone was just my birthday goal (which doesn't look like I'm going to reach anyway). According to my BMI, I can afford to be 8 stone and still 'healthy', I don't understand what the big deal is. I think she can't accept me any other way to what I am now/what I used to be like and just because everyone else in the family is chunky/overweight, I have to look the same. Also, according to this site, 5ft6 & 110lb looks great:
506-110_Tina_L1.jpg
Jennifer Aniston is 5ft6 and 110 pounds:
aniston46.jpg
So is Megan Fox:
fox03.jpg
And Penelope Cruz:
cruz05.jpg

Last edited:
Love your link Abbey, it's great seeing what I cud look like if I stick at this :).

Woo! My niece has some size 10 jeggings from New Look that she wears that are baggy on her, I've just tried them on and they fit! Granted, they're tight, but they look good!

Day 98 (Thursday 13th February 2014)
Week 14 weigh-in went horribly and I have no explanation for it as I've been 10st13 all week, even after eating some meat on sunday. I lost half a pound (less than that actually but I rounded 155.2 down to 155)
it really
really
really
really
REALLY
sucks.
Here's my chart going horribly off-course:
WEIGHTLOSSCHART Week 14.png

Chin up Abbz ... I'm sure that couple of pounds will be off and more next time you get weighed!! x

Don't worry about one bad week Abbey, you can make up for it next week.

Do you mind me asking where you got the weight loss chart from? Would like to start one of my own :)

Chin up Abbz ... I'm sure that couple of pounds will be off and more next time you get weighed!! x
Im trying Slimmabum! Just annoying that I've spent £36 and got nothing to show for it. I can only hope next week will be better! x

Don't worry about one bad week Abbey, you can make up for it next week.

Do you mind me asking where you got the weight loss chart from? Would like to start one of my own :)
I hope so :) I made mine in Photoshop, but you can make ones at lilyslim.com for free! (they're really cute)

I'm having a very rubbish week myself Abbz, and will kick myself when I get weighed. Really struggling after the b/f meeting and evening quiz (both with food). Feeling really hungry, cold and utterly fed up :(. I know what you mean about wasting money (and time!!) ...

I'm having a very rubbish week myself Abbz, and will kick myself when I get weighed. Really struggling after the b/f meeting and evening quiz (both with food). Feeling really hungry, cold and utterly fed up :(. I know what you mean about wasting money (and time!!) ...
Oh no :( Things will get better :)

Forgot to write yesterday :)
Day 99 (Friday 14th February 2014)
I was bad today, I ended up eating a fairy cake at the local Post Office's grand opening (where I spent the whole time trying to hide from cameramen!) and then I came home and made cupcakes for my boyfriend, of course I ate a few! They were so good. I had a really, really good Valentines Day just chilled out at home being all sweet.
Oh and I'm still 11st+, this was before I even ate cakes, how annnoying!

Day 100 (Saturday 15th February 2014)
Day 100!?
Well that has gone super fast. And despite eating a few cupcakes and little chocolate hearts yesterday, I'm down 1lb since thursday, I don't understand! Anyway, I hope everyone had a good week and Valentine's Day, and done well on their Valentine's Challenge! 19 days until refeed! In theory, I should have lost about half a stone by then, but at this rate it's not looking likely. Anyway, I'm heading to bed, didn't get much sleep last night!

Last night I was looking through old documents where Ive been trying to lose weight before to work out what I used to weigh, and I found a chart from July 2013 where I had measured everywhere as I was planning on dieting. Also, I'm shocked to see that my weight was "199.5lb" o: wow, I thought my LT start weight was the heaviest I've ever been. Anyway, I just measured myself to compare the difference and Ive lost 36 inches all over my body! Yikes!
Neck: - 1 inch
Arms: - 6 inches
Waist: - 7 inches
Hips: - 7 inches
Butt: - 7 inches
Thighs: - 5 inches
Just Above The Knee: - 3 inches

And of course:
Weight: - 44.5 lb

This means that my waist/hip measurements have gone from a size 16 to a 10 :D

UPDATE: I just realised that you're meant to measure EACH arm, thigh & knee. So that's 50 inches!

Last edited:
Brilliant stuff - we are also keeping track of measurements as it's not always the weight loss that shows :)

Brilliant stuff - we are also keeping track of measurements as it's not always the weight loss that shows :)
Thanks! Excellent, how much of a difference is there now? :)

Back