LT Diary Charlotte

Day 101 (Sunday 16th February 2014)
Still 11 stone exactly :( Took a walk into town (2 miles) to see work friends and the boyfriend, it was nice and warm and sunny when I left but it got really cold quickly and I still haven't warmed up yet, two hours later! I'm in a good mood knowing that I've lost 50 inches! And I got a "hey beautiful" compliment from a friend haha.

I'm still 11 stone exactly and it's been that way for nearly two weeks! Does anyone know why this is happening? :(
Feeling like I should give up, I'm wasting time, effort and money and nothing's even happening.
I should be 10st10 now but I'm a whole 4 pounds away from that.

Hi Abbz ... maybe you're losing inches at the moment?? I think I read (or actually I might have dreamt it) that sometimes if you eat something it kick starts your body's metabolism. You could try that as you're getting lighter now?? I'm really strugging at the moment too, but we can't give up!!

Hi Abbz ... maybe you're losing inches at the moment?? I think I read (or actually I might have dreamt it) that sometimes if you eat something it kick starts your body's metabolism. You could try that as you're getting lighter now?? I'm really strugging at the moment too, but we can't give up!!
I could try, but what should I eat? Aw no what are you struggling with in particular? We can't! I don't want to give up and I've only got another 17 days but I feel like I'm paying £36 a week for nothing :(

Day 102 (Monday 17th February 2014)
Really fed up, still 11 stone, want to give up but know I can't. On the plus side, I had a lush bath with the Covent Garden spa products that I got for Valentines and I'm really relaxed and soft and smell good haha.

Why dont yougive yourself a week off. Then get back on track I did this and my weight loss increased, I have no idea why. You are 44 pounds lighter than when yu started look at what you achieved so far. Well done. I am in for an op in 2 weeks and I freaked and comfort ate for a few days but now I am back on track and my weight is dropping quickly. Another thing stop weighing everyday it gets disheartening. I weighed in everyday a while but when I didn't lose I was prone to eating because I was fed up!

Why dont yougive yourself a week off. Then get back on track I did this and my weight loss increased, I have no idea why. You are 44 pounds lighter than when yu started look at what you achieved so far. Well done. I am in for an op in 2 weeks and I freaked and comfort ate for a few days but now I am back on track and my weight is dropping quickly. Another thing stop weighing everyday it gets disheartening. I weighed in everyday a while but when I didn't lose I was prone to eating because I was fed up!
Hi Mazzy! I don't think there will be any point in having a week off as I'm refeeding in just over two weeks anyway, not sure what to do to be honest, I'll talk to my pharmacist tomorrow and see what he suggests (of course he'll encourage me to stick to it as he's getting £36 a week out of me!) but I'm tempted to refeed early and just exercise and eat right for a while to see if I can lose some weight on my own before I switch to Slim & Save. Thank you for your advice.

Didn't get round to writing yesterday..

Day 103 (Tuesday 18th February 2014)

Still really annoyed that I'm 11 stone, I'm convinced it's because I took the morning after pill a while ago and I've been bloated and TOTM ever since, but oh well! I went to the boyfriend's house yesterday for the first time ever, not as scary as I thought and I'm glad that I finally had the confidence for it (before I used to avoid going there in case his family thought I was a hippo). I also went to the cinema with my Mum and ended up gobbling my way through an entire medium tub of salty popcorn; hey, if I'm not losing weight anyway I may as well eat something instead of starving myself for no good reason. I then stayed up until 5am to help my niece with last minute preperation for her University interview tomorrow and boy am I tired!

Day 104 (Wednesday 19th February 2014)
I'm refeeding early! I'm going to start refeeding tomorrow as I'm fed up drinking these yucky, cold expensive shakes and being hungry and irritable and cold and getting nothing from it, so I'm going to just eat healthy and exercise until I switch to Slim & Save in April (or earlier, I'm undecided). I'm not going to the pharmacy tomorrow as they'll expect me to buy more milkshake, but I'll still weigh-in at home every thursday.

I'm really scared! I don't want to be stuck at this weight for months but I don't know what else to do. I might start going to aqua Zumba (aerobics in the swimming pool) with my Mum once a week as well as running, walking and toning and just eating meat and salad and low fat food. I do not want to be in the 11's for much longer.

So long, Lipotrim! You've been good to me.

Last edited:
I made a new ticker and the final chart:
Lipotrim Chart.png
ticker2.png

Last edited:
Good luck Abbz .... stay in touch. I'm just easing off a little this week (having very small meals) as I just can't keep having cold drinks all the time, feeling cold and feeling sluggish. I think I'll do what Mazzy has suggested. I'm still committed to losing weight but just not feeling it atm.

Good luck Abbz .... stay in touch. I'm just easing off a little this week (having very small meals) as I just can't keep having cold drinks all the time, feeling cold and feeling sluggish. I think I'll do what Mazzy has suggested. I'm still committed to losing weight but just not feeling it atm.
Thank you, I intend to keep writing on here, maybe not as much but I'll be weighing in and catching up with everyone! Ah that's a good idea, let me know how it goes, shouldn't do any harm and yeah you're right drinking cold shakes all day isn't very nice, especially this time of year! I'm sure you'll do great :)

Last edited:
Went shopping for the refeed food! It was really fun and I'm excited to try new things, but for now I'm just sticking to salad, a bit of veg and meats.

The Refeed Shop:

refeedfood.jpg
Turkey steaks
Chicken breast fillets
Ham slices
Beef slices
Cod fillet
Low fat yogurts
Low fat cheese
Bananas
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
Baby carrots
New potatoes
(and lettuce, pasta, rice, pasta sauce, mince etc. that I already have!)

Day 105 (Thursday 20th February 2014)
Day 1 of refeed.
As mentioned before, I went shopping for my refeed food, and I also popped into New Look and treated myself to a blazer (I need something different from hoodies). It's size 10 and fits lovely and I look really nice in it! I'm feeling really good actually, I can live with the fact that I'm heavier than I'd like because I know that I'm nowhere near as big as I was and I will soon be where I want to be. Lingering in limbo in the moment but everyone's telling me that I look good (even the till guy in Morissons asked for my number!), and I feel good.

So after my two shakes I had a turkey steak and salad for dinner, really delicious and filling but I couldn't finish it all! I've been drinking water all day, as well as cup of tea this morning (milk, no sugar!) and a can of Diet Pepsi now. I will have a low fat toffee yogurt later and that's me done for the day! Here's my turkey salad:
refeed-day 1-dinner.png

Last edited:
You look amazing! Full of confidence,just like you should be! Xx
thanks Sam! it really means a lot to hear comments like that :) im feeling so much more confident, its unreal x

Last edited:
Wow - I wouldn't worry about losing any more, you look stunning as is. Well done on the weight loss and good luck with the refeed. I'm sooooo jealous :)

Wow - I wouldn't worry about losing any more, you look stunning as is. Well done on the weight loss and good luck with the refeed. I'm sooooo jealous :)

Thank you but I'm still kinda chunky, especially my legs! Good luck with the rest of LT!

How did your first day go?
It went fine thanks! I wasn't particularly hungry and my meal filled me up quite quickly! It's so good to eat proper food again haha. I was down a pound this morning as well :)
Thank you for asking x

Back