LT Diary Charlotte

So here you go, before & after Lipotrim:
40lb.jpg

Day 106 (Friday 21st February 2014)
Day 2 of refeed.

Hi all! I was going to go on a long walk today with my Mum and our friend from work but I didn't get enough sleep and couldn't find anything to wear so I went back to sleep instead. For lunch I had a chicken salad that I'd made the day before (I was going to take it with me on my walk so I left it in the fridge), it was really really tasty!
refeed-day 2-lunch.png
For dinner I had cod fillet with two tablespoons of peas, quite boring and I'm not really fond of fish but I ate it anyway and now I'm so full!
refeed-day 2-dinner.png
Pleased to see that I haven't gained any weight since I left Lipotrim :)
And I'm glad that you're all still being so supportive, thank you all!

:mad:

I'm really fed up with my family underestimating me. Before I began Lipotrim I was told that I "wouldn't stick to it", I "wouldn't lose any weight" and I'll "never be any different" to what I was. I've proved them wrong and they're all saying how impressed they are, but now I'm mentioning losing more weight and keeping it off and they don't think I'll do that either; it makes me want to order a butt load of Slim & Save, get really slim and prove them wrong with that too.

No wonder you are mad, I would be too

As I said earlier, you look fine now and certainly not chunky in any way. Rather than going down the slim and save route, why not really shock them by completing the refeed then continue to lose the weight with healthy eating and upping the exercise.

I too constantly get comments thrown around that Lipotrim is not healthy, no wonder I'm losing weight by starving myself and I'll put it all back on when I start eating. I can't wait to start eating again healthily, hit the gym hard and really change my lift around.

Let's show them all !!!!

No wonder you are mad, I would be too

As I said earlier, you look fine now and certainly not chunky in any way. Rather than going down the slim and save route, why not really shock them by completing the refeed then continue to lose the weight with healthy eating and upping the exercise.

I too constantly get comments thrown around that Lipotrim is not healthy, no wonder I'm losing weight by starving myself and I'll put it all back on when I start eating. I can't wait to start eating again healthily, hit the gym hard and really change my lift around.

Let's show them all !!!!
Hello again :) It really gets me mad haha!

Thank you but I'm still not happy with how I look, and yeah I want to but to be honest I'm not really enjoying eating! I'm not keen on salad, I get full up too quick and I miss the comfort of the shakes and knowing that I can't really go wrong with it. I'm tempted to eat low carb and exercise loads but I'm not sure.

It's annoying isn't it? People know little about it or how it works and start claiming that it's unhealthy, well we're good examples that it's the opposite in fact! I got accused of having an eating disorder when I told someone I was on a milkshake diet! You'll do great I'm sure!

We have a lot of people to prove wrong! :D

Wow the photo is amazing. Your a very beautiful girl...before and after. Don't let people get you down just take it with a pinch of salt. Let the haters keep on hating. Its always the same......your misery keeps them happy.....so they continue to make you miserable. But switch it up. Make sure your the happy one and keep them miserable. The happier you are.....the more miserable they are ;)

Keep up the fab work sweet x

Morning Abbey, don't let it get you angry, turn it into something positive. I agree with stevefish69 show them that you can lose weight on your own with healthy food choices and exercise. I've done Lipotrim before and I absolutely love it and a week on slim and save and would totally recommend it too. But after doing vlcd I truly believe the best way to keep it off is sensible food choices and lots of exercise. I've been paying for the gym since last august, I've been going to the gym for the past 2 weeks (what a waste of money!) but I feel and look so much better for it! You can totally transform your body with it!
Obviously the choice is yours and im sure you'll do what's best got you, just thought I'd put my two peneth in! Haha!

Wow the photo is amazing. Your a very beautiful girl...before and after. Don't let people get you down just take it with a pinch of salt. Let the haters keep on hating. Its always the same......your misery keeps them happy.....so they continue to make you miserable. But switch it up. Make sure your the happy one and keep them miserable. The happier you are.....the more miserable they are ;)

Keep up the fab work sweet x
Hello, thank you so much! I honestly think people are just getting jealous now; everyone in my family is big and now I'm not! I'm very happy :)
Good luck with your journey, stay in touch! x

Morning Abbey, don't let it get you angry, turn it into something positive. I agree with stevefish69 show them that you can lose weight on your own with healthy food choices and exercise. I've done Lipotrim before and I absolutely love it and a week on slim and save and would totally recommend it too. But after doing vlcd I truly believe the best way to keep it off is sensible food choices and lots of exercise. I've been paying for the gym since last august, I've been going to the gym for the past 2 weeks (what a waste of money!) but I feel and look so much better for it! You can totally transform your body with it!
Obviously the choice is yours and im sure you'll do what's best got you, just thought I'd put my two peneth in! Haha!
Thank you for the advice, I'm going to see what happens for now; I'll finish the refeed and eat healthy for a while (it's my 18th birthday soon so there's no point being on a VLCD then). I may switch to slim & save just because i'm impatient and want to get this done and out the way by summer, but I'm losing weight now anyway so hopefully I shouldn't be on it for too long!
Well done for maintaining so well!

Day 107 (Saturday 22nd February 2014)
Day 3 of refeed.
Been very cold today as the central heating pipes have burst so we haven't been able to have the heating on all day, though I did have quite a nice long bath!
So I had another turkey salad for lunch (I'm so uncreative!), and ended up having a bit of salad cream on it; I don't think it's allowed but I can't stand dry salad, anyway here it is:
refeed-day 3-lunch.png
I then had chicken, mash & peas for dinner, which was really delicious and VERY filling, I'm so bloated and full now, but it was worth it, yum!
refeed-day 3-dinner.png
I'm surprised at how such small portions and little calories can keep me so full and satisfied! I could've eaten half of the meal above and still been full though, its crazy.

I'm also very pleased to report that I'm losing weight again! I'm back to my lowest weight (so far), 10st13 :D
I never want to see an 11 again, spent far too long in the 11's!
I've never lost weight through healthy eating before (though to be honest, I've never been eating THIS healthily), so I'm impressed that I am now, especially as you're expected to put weight on during the refeed. How confusing. I'm beginning to think that I wasn't even in ketosis o.o

Last edited:
Well done on refeeding Hun and keeping it healthy. The first time I did this in 2009 I lost 5lbs in my refeed week. I was so shocked. If you think you could have eaten half the amount maybe cut down some mash. Especially if you felt bloated. I used to use a side plate on refeed. It all reverse psychology. If the plates full your full. Doesn't matter what size plate it is. Keep up the good work x

Well done on refeeding Hun and keeping it healthy. The first time I did this in 2009 I lost 5lbs in my refeed week. I was so shocked. If you think you could have eaten half the amount maybe cut down some mash. Especially if you felt bloated. I used to use a side plate on refeed. It all reverse psychology. If the plates full your full. Doesn't matter what size plate it is. Keep up the good work x
Thank you :) Wow impressive! Were you eating similar foods to what I'm eating? Yeah I think I'll have to cut down, I thought 8oz of mash would be okay because it's allowed and it was only a handful. My meals will start looking like those silly little portions you get in fancy restaurants!
:giggle:
Thank you for the ideas, you keep up the good work too! x

Quick update:
Somehow after all that mash and being bloated and eating two full meals today, I've managed to lose half a pound and this evening I was 10st12½ ... I've never seen a number that low before!
(and yes, I weigh myself every morning and night, and sometimes in between too, oopsies!)

Still feel chunky though, my boyfriend came over in the evening and he was hugging me in front of my mirror and I just thought 'ugh, i look horrible'. my legs are huge and my hips are wide. He was standing there looking all sexy (
:D) and I just look like a heffalump.

Last edited:
Yes quite similar. I tried new foods and salad dressings. Maybe just a squeeze of fresh lemon juice on meats and salads, Feta crumbled on ham salads. Haha a lot of salad. I'm not really a salad eater but I think while you have the opportunity with a fresh palate, its the perfect time to try new foods. Strawberries fresh nothing on had to be one of my favourites. Try not to stick to what you used to know, like mash. Maybe baked the potato, scoop insides out and mix it up with some spring onion, really well chopped red pepper, a sprinkle of black pepper and some hot cooked prawns. Put it all back inside the skins tiny bit of feta sprinkled on top.

Anyway. You get the jist. Just think outside the box. Food doesn't have to be boring. It just gets boring because we get in a rut xx

Yes quite similar. I tried new foods and salad dressings. Maybe just a squeeze of fresh lemon juice on meats and salads, Feta crumbled on ham salads. Haha a lot of salad. I'm not really a salad eater but I think while you have the opportunity with a fresh palate, its the perfect time to try new foods. Strawberries fresh nothing on had to be one of my favourites. Try not to stick to what you used to know, like mash. Maybe baked the potato, scoop insides out and mix it up with some spring onion, really well chopped red pepper, a sprinkle of black pepper and some hot cooked prawns. Put it all back inside the skins tiny bit of feta sprinkled on top.

Anyway. You get the jist. Just think outside the box. Food doesn't have to be boring. It just gets boring because we get in a rut xx
Ah, I'm a fussy eater though and very non-creative; so are my parents so they're not very inspiring either. I don't mind that my food is boring as long as it's healthy, I can't wait to eat fruit though! I understand what you mean, I've never really enjoyed salads but I like them now! I'm steering clear of the unhealthy foods I know (eg. I used to be obsessed with chips & cheese) but I don't mind having boring things that I know I like.

Thank you for the ideas though! I've already planned what I'm eating for the rest of refeed week (the most exciting thing is a (sort of) risotto!) and it's all kinda boring but I'll try new things when the refeed is over and I can be more imaginative. Let's face it, only being allowed "chicken, turkey, white fish OR tuna" with "salad OR green veg" for two and half days doesn't leave much room for creativity!

You really have made some great suggestions here. Thank you. Do you know if feta heese is low fat?

You really have made some great suggestions here. Thank you. Do you know if feta heese is low fat?
Feta is about 20% fat whereas other cheeses (cheddar, brie) are 30%

Ah. Completely understand. I know. When you only have a few foods to choose from its definitely hard. But your doing really well with what your doing can't wait till I'm off this. It seems like a life time when your on it. But out of the rest of your life.....its just a Snippet. Keep posting your food diaries. It really helps xx

Back