LT Diary Charlotte

Ah. Completely understand. I know. When you only have a few foods to choose from its definitely hard. But your doing really well with what your doing can't wait till I'm off this. It seems like a life time when your on it. But out of the rest of your life.....its just a Snippet. Keep posting your food diaries. It really helps xx
Thank you, again. Time does seem to drag when you're on it but when it's over it seems to have gone really fast, if that makes sense? I was on LT for over 100 days but it doesn't feel like it at all! I'm glad I help, thank you for taking an interest xx

Day 108 (Sunday 23rd February 2014)
Day 4 of refeed.

I've really enjoyed today as I've been able to be more flexible with what I eat, and the introduction of carbs has been great haha. I was 10st12 this morning which I'm happy about! I also done the 'Sexy Leg Workout' earlier as I plan on doing it every other day, alternating between that and the 'Tight Tummy Workout'. It only took 15 minutes and I know it's working because now I ache!

For lunch I had a banana sandwich with wholemeal bread (bit of a weird combination but it's tasty), small side salad and small serving of Rachel's Low Fat Raspberry Yogurt. It was nice and full of variety (not mention carbs and sugar - oops) and made me comfortably full. I've also never really had brown bread before but I've discovered that it's tastier than white bread and has a better texture too:
refeed-day 4-lunch.jpg

For dinner I had a small breakfast bowl of pasta with sauce (made with passata and a little salt, pepper & Worcestershire Sauce) topped with around 20g of Weight Watcher's low fat cheese; this was a great meal and low fat cheese tastes just as good as regular cheese, even though it's around 20% less fat. Yum yum! It doesn't look particularly appetizing but it tasted better than it looked:
refeed-day 4-dinner.png

Hi abbz,

Just popping in as I'm still going but not really going anywhere if you know what i mean!still stuck at 13.6 but have finally taken the plunge and booked myself in for loads of fitness classes this week onwards which I've paid for so hoping that will get the weight shifting!

You are still here inspiring us all, your before and after pics looked fab, youve worked really hard so far so you should be proud of yourself and well done for refeeding properly as it is easy to go mad on food once you can eat.

Good luck to you lady, not that you need it, you are very determined and it is very admirable!

x

Hi abbz,

Just popping in as I'm still going but not really going anywhere if you know what i mean!still stuck at 13.6 but have finally taken the plunge and booked myself in for loads of fitness classes this week onwards which I've paid for so hoping that will get the weight shifting!

You are still here inspiring us all, your before and after pics looked fab, youve worked really hard so far so you should be proud of yourself and well done for refeeding properly as it is easy to go mad on food once you can eat.

Good luck to you lady, not that you need it, you are very determined and it is very admirable!

x
Hello!

Thanks for popping by hehe. Ah no, do you have any idea why your weight has stuck? Well done for sticking with it anyway! And have fun at the fitness classes, I'm sure it will help a lot! I'm going to start water aerobics once a week starting this thursday.

Yep, still here! I'm glad I inspire people and thank you so much, it really means a lot, it's when I get comments like this that I remember why I did this, it's really motivating. I'm actually enjoying the refeed and looking forward to all these new foods, I'm suprised I haven't gone mad to be honest but I just think 'hey, if I can eat this healthy for a week then I can do it forever, I don't need fatty food'.

Thank you, part of the reason I'm so determined these days is because of people like you spurring me on, I want to get slim and stay that way to prove to you guys that it's possible!

Well done on the loss you've done so well keep at it! x

Day 109 (Monday 24th February 2014)
Day 5 of refeed.
Hi all
Well it's my friend's 18th birthday today so I was naughty and drank champagne and ate a few vegan chocolate brownies, but we played Just Dance on the Wii so I probably burnt a majority of it off :innocent0002:

I made a sort of Risotto (I'm just going to call it that, I'm not sure what it was) which consisted of a bowl of rice with carrots, peas, cheese, ham and beef. It was okay but I wasn't really hungry and I hate the texture of vegetables so I didn't really eat that much of it. Here it is anyway:
refeed-day 5-lunch.png

After being slightly tipsy from champagne and munching my way through brownies I really wasn't hungry at all when I got home but I ate most of my dinner anyway, chicken breast with a small side salad and 6 small new potatoes:
refeed-day 5-dinner.png

Last edited:
Day 110 (Tuesday 25th February 2014)
Day 6 of refeed.

I have little appetitie today and was really fed up, also I didn't fancy what I planned on eating: pasta for dinner and salad for lunch so I just had another banana sandwich for lunch and mash with turkey for tea, really boring I know but I'm not in the mood haha.

Day 111 (Wednesday 26th February 2014)
Day 7 of refeed.

Well today I messed up and gave in to a roast dinner, though it was a much smaller portion than what I would have normally had. Starting tomorrow I'm going to limit my carbs to under 50g a day and just eat salads, meat and egg to see if I can get myself into ketosis and lose weight that way. I'll probably snack on small meals during the day instead of eating 3 big ones to speed my metabolism up and get more calories. I have no appetite and feel guilty every time I eat so cutting out/limiting carbs really isn't going to bother me, and also my weight's gone back up to 11 stone, probably because of the alcohol and brownies I ate on monday but also TOTM is due so that could be why.

Hey hun, how are you?

WOW you look so skinny. Id say you are absolutely perfect at your current weight. dont lose too much more :)

Hope all is good with you are you are enjoying eating x x
Hey Jenny! :) I'm fine thanks just kinda annoyed that my weight has gone up AGAIN to 11st1 :(
Thank you but I'm far from skinny, still pretty chunky haha.
I'm not enjoying eating to be honest, it's so much hassle preparing and cooking things and working out what to eat and what not to eat, I'd much prefer to be back on my milkshakes!
How are you getting on? xx

So why don't you try doing milkshakes breakfast and dinner then a meal at night. What ever you do. Don't let it slip. Its soooo easy to do that when you come off shakes xx

So why don't you try doing milkshakes breakfast and dinner then a meal at night. What ever you do. Don't let it slip. Its soooo easy to do that when you come off shakes xx
I would but I don't have many milkshakes left and I don't want to spend all that money on them, I'm making sure I don't slip up! For now I'm just eating small, low-fat, low-carb meals xx

Hey Jenny! :) I'm fine thanks just kinda annoyed that my weight has gone up AGAIN to 11st1 :(
Thank you but I'm far from skinny, still pretty chunky haha.
I'm not enjoying eating to be honest, it's so much hassle preparing and cooking things and working out what to eat and what not to eat, I'd much prefer to be back on my milkshakes!
How are you getting on? xx

oh no, sorry to hear your weight has gone up. Maybe its just your body adjusting to you eating again, could be some water weight maybe. In ur pic I think you look really small but its how you feel that matters.

thats a shame that you arent enjoying eating :( I cant wait lol.

hope you get back into the 10s soon hun.

Im doing good thanks, not weighing myself for a couple weeks, will let you know when I do.

Hope all is good x x

oh no, sorry to hear your weight has gone up. Maybe its just your body adjusting to you eating again, could be some water weight maybe. In ur pic I think you look really small but its how you feel that matters.

thats a shame that you arent enjoying eating :( I cant wait lol.

hope you get back into the 10s soon hun.

Im doing good thanks, not weighing myself for a couple weeks, will let you know when I do.

Hope all is good x x
Yeah it's probably a combination of water weight and adjusting to food, but at least it's only gone up a little bit, most people tend to put on weight when they come off LT apparently.
Thank you but I carry a lot of weight around my thighs and butt that you can't really see in that photo, from other angles I look chunky haha.
I'm sure you'll have a great loss when you next check your weight, let me know how it goes! xx

Day 112 (Thursday 27th February 2014)
So today is weigh-in day and I was 11st1 for some reason but oh well, could be a lot worse. Today I've started to cut out carbs so I've been drinking tea without sugar, water and diet drinks (no sugar/carbs/fat). I had 13g carb for breakfast in the form of a slice of toast, brown bread, and for dinner I had a chicken breast topped with cheese with salad and a little salad cream. Not too shabby!

Last edited:

Yeah it's probably a combination of water weight and adjusting to food, but at least it's only gone up a little bit, most people tend to put on weight when they come off LT apparently.
Thank you but I carry a lot of weight around my thighs and butt that you can't really see in that photo, from other angles I look chunky haha.
I'm sure you'll have a great loss when you next check your weight, let me know how it goes! xx

you'll get there hun. yeah will let you know how I get on.

Have a good day x x

Day 113 (Friday 28th February 2014)
Pretty boring day but I'm back to 11st again, I loathe the 11's now I can't wait to get out of them for good! So day 2 of eating low carb went okay, I had some carbs for breakfast in the form of a slice of toast with a little butter. My lunch was just two hard boiled eggs and some beef, weird combination but I can't think of any low carb meals. For dinner I had turkey, a little mash and salad with salad cream. Overall it was less than 50g carbs which I'm happy with.

Day 114 (Saturday 1st March 2014)
Down to under 11 stone again this morning which is good but I'll probably be back up to the 11's tomorrow because...
I was going to have chicken and salad for dinner but forgot to get a fillet out the freezer, so with nothing else to eat I asked Mum to get me some chicken at the chinese when she got hers and I ended up with a fried bit of chicken with chips and peas. I ate it all (not meant to, carbs) which on top of my toast for breakfast was probably too many carbs.

The good thing is though, and I'm sure you can relate, you know when you first start Lipotrim and as you go into ketosis and lose water weight you can't stop weeing all the time?! Well yeah haha I'm having that wonderful experience right now so I'm assuming it's water weight and ketosis kicking in, which goes to show that what I was doing (eating low carb) was working! Woo!

Anyway because I have no life I made a tumblr account and have been reblogging pictures of slim girls all day, really depressing actually.

How you getting on Abbz - I've missed your updates lately :)

How you getting on Abbz - I've missed your updates lately :)
Hey! Ah really? I wasn't sure anyone was interested anymore haha so I've just been keeping my current weight in my signature updated.
I'm doing fine thanks, just been eating low carb (<50g) and losing weight slowly, lost a couple of pound since coming off Lipotrim but it goes up and down a lot where I keep giving in to roast dinner and things (eg. pancake day!). I'm going to stick to eating low carb properly and not give in to things as I've definitely noticed that I lose more when I cut out the carbs, but it's my birthday in 9 days so after dinner and drinks I'll probably weigh a ton but oh well haha!
How are you getting on?

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating in a while, I wasn't sure anybody really read my diary anymore and Minimins got really quiet so I've just been keeping my current weight updated.

Since coming off Lipotrim and completing the refeed I've just been eating healthy, low fat, low carb meals. Actually I don't really eat much at all, I'll have a slice of toast when I wake up around lunch time (sometimes with cheese on) and then a meal of chicken or turkey with salad, salad cream and sometimes a bit of mash if my parents have some. All in all I get around 500 calories, if that, and around 30g of carbs. I keep bordering on the edge of ketosis and losing a couple of pounds but then I give in to things like roast dinner and pancake day so my weight has been fluctuating between 10st12 and 11st for a while now. I'm going to stop giving in to stuff so that I lose more and get below 10st12, hopefully then I can get away with eating and drinking on my 18th birthday in 8 days and not put on so much weight as to be in the 11's again (bloody 11's, so sick of them now haha).

I've decided that I'm going to go on Slim & Save the Monday after my birthday (so the 17th March) so I get the weekend to drink/recover or whatever haha. It's my best friend's birthday on the 2nd of April so I'll only be on Slim & Save for a few weeks before I get myself out of ketosis a day or so before going out. It seems a bit pointless but I'm honestly not liking eating at all and I just want to get back on the road to losing weight fast, and if I can lose a few pounds in that fortnight or even STS I will be happy.

I hope everyone's doing well!

Back