LT Diary Charlotte

Are you eating 500 calories per day now? Or do you mean your lunch is around 500 calories? You should be careful with that if you're not entering ketosis as your water weight will fluctuate often. If you're in ketosis then 500 calories is fine but if you're not then there's the potential that your body will think you're starving and it will hold onto any fat you have left to keep itself going as long as possible. You'll notice if this happens though when your weight doesn't drop for a while.

Nice diary though and well done with your past and present progress.

Are you eating 500 calories per day now? Or do you mean your lunch is around 500 calories? You should be careful with that if you're not entering ketosis as your water weight will fluctuate often. If you're in ketosis then 500 calories is fine but if you're not then there's the potential that your body will think you're starving and it will hold onto any fat you have left to keep itself going as long as possible. You'll notice if this happens though when your weight doesn't drop for a while.

Nice diary though and well done with your past and present progress.
500cals a day! I keeping going in and out of ketosis so it should be fine, I really don't have the appetite to eat much more plus you don't get many calories from low-carb food. Thank you for the advice/concern though!

Woo guess who reached her new lowest weight :D and on a weigh-in day too
10st11lb!
(151 lb, 68.5 kg)

Woo guess who reached her new lowest weight :D and on a weigh-in day too
10st11lb!
(151 lb, 68.5 kg)

thats good. thats a very low weight for someone your height though, why did you choose that number as in your chosen goal weight i meant?

h x

~11st is fine for her height. Puts her BMI about bang on average (not that anyone should care about their BMI).

thats good. thats a very low weight for someone your height though, why did you choose that number as in your chosen goal weight i meant?

h x

Sorry I don't understand, are you referring to my Ultimate Goal of 8st8lb? Because yes that's low but it's still classed as 'normal' x

~11st is fine for her height. Puts her BMI about bang on average (not that anyone should care about their BMI).
I think Harriet was referring to my goal of 8st8lb :)

Just sent off for a month's supply of Slim & Save :)
2 chocolate shakes a day, 1 bar and either a caramel, strawberry or raspberry shake too
Bring it on!

if you notice, im 5.7 myself!

Sorry I don't understand, are you referring to my Ultimate Goal of 8st8lb? Because yes that's low but it's still classed as 'normal' x

ok just wondered as it seemed low which is why i said something!

ok just wondered as it seemed low which is why i said something!
Oh okay :) How are you finding maintaining your weight loss by the way? x

It's been really warm and sunny down here in Cornwall so I went to the beach with my Mum and I thought I'd share some of the photos with you
Here's me at 10 st 11 lb:
151lb1.jpg151lb2.jpg151lb3.jpg151lb4.jpg

Looking good Abbz - It certainly was gorgeous today. I think the whole of the country was out enjoying the sunshine.

Hope the low Carb diet is going well :)

Looking good Abbz - It certainly was gorgeous today. I think the whole of the country was out enjoying the sunshine.

Hope the low Carb diet is going well :)
Thanks! Yeah it was lovely, hope it stays like this!
It's going fine thanks, weight fluctuates a lot but I'm still under 11 stone which is good, spent far too long hovering around the 11 stone mark!
How are you getting on?

that looks like newquay but i might be wrong :) you look really happy so well done. im finding maintenance ok. weight does fluctuate a little bit but its just a case of cutting back a few days after eating too much one day and also regular exercise is a MUST

h x

that looks like newquay but i might be wrong :) you look really happy so well done. im finding maintenance ok. weight does fluctuate a little bit but its just a case of cutting back a few days after eating too much one day and also regular exercise is a MUST

h x
It is Newquay, I live here :) Thank you! Ah good I'm glad you're maintaining well! x

My Slim & Save is here! :D They send you a brochure, tape measure and mixer cup how cute is that?!
slimandsave.jpg

My Slim & Save is here! :D They send you a brochure, tape measure and mixer cup how cute is that?!
View attachment 128478

Hey hun,

How are you? Glad to see that your order has arrives. I found that I only like banana & mint choc shakes and praline bars. Some of the other shakes and bars are fine but really like the taste of them 3. I couldnt handle the meals, yak, but you might like them. What date are you started s&s.

I am officially back on plan and staying on till goal now, no more messing around with the evil that is food. lol

Hope you are well and best of luck with s&s xx

Hey hun,

How are you? Glad to see that your order has arrives. I found that I only like banana & mint choc shakes and praline bars. Some of the other shakes and bars are fine but really like the taste of them 3. I couldnt handle the meals, yak, but you might like them. What date are you started s&s.

I am officially back on plan and staying on till goal now, no more messing around with the evil that is food. lol

Hope you are well and best of luck with s&s xx
Hey! I haven't even ordered any meals, just chocolate, caramel, strawberry, raspberry shakes and chocolate truffa bars! I start S&S on Monday the 17th :)
Ah good! Good luck as well you should be more motivated if you post every day (like you said in your diary), but Minimins is so quiet recently :(
Have a good day xx

Hey! I haven't even ordered any meals, just chocolate, caramel, strawberry, raspberry shakes and chocolate truffa bars! I start S&S on Monday the 17th :)
Ah good! Good luck as well you should be more motivated if you post every day (like you said in your diary), but Minimins is so quiet recently :(
Have a good day xx

Is it Saturday that you are going out? Have you sorted your outfit? Make sure you show us some pics, sure you will look stunning. The caramel shakes are nice but quite sickly. you can buy a sample pack with lots of different packs/bars/meals to help you find out which you like.

wonder why it is so quiet. maybe lots of people quitting after the new yrs resolutions.

just noticed that you have lost over a fifth of your body. woo. thats great hun x x

Back