LT Diary Charlotte

Is it Saturday that you are going out? Have you sorted your outfit? Make sure you show us some pics, sure you will look stunning. The caramel shakes are nice but quite sickly. you can buy a sample pack with lots of different packs/bars/meals to help you find out which you like.

wonder why it is so quiet. maybe lots of people quitting after the new yrs resolutions.

just noticed that you have lost over a fifth of your body. woo. thats great hun x x
I don't think I am going out, everyone else is still 17 and the ones that are 18 don't have ID haha x I went to the pub yesterday though in skinny jeans and a blazer :)
Wow a fifth?! that's crazy haha xx thank you for pointing it out xx

Hello all!

Well I've been a bit naughty recently (my excuse is that I kept forgetting to get chicken/turkey out the freezer to thaw out so was having the same carb-heavy meals as my parents) and yesterday (Thursday 13th) I weighed in at 11 stone, again! It was my 18th birthday yesterday as well so I drank a fair bit and ate a cheese and ham toastie with chips, a HUGE roast dinner and cheesecake, though today I'm only up half a pound which is crazy as I probably ate my body weight in yorkshire puddings and cheesecake.

Starting Slim & Save on monday so I'm not too bothered what I eat this weekend as I'm going back to TFR, I'm tempted to go to pizza hut or something as I haven't had a pizza since before November and I really fancy one haha! I'm really excited to start S&S, as some of you may remember I haven't been enjoying eating much (she says after craving pizza) and I just want these last few stones to be gone! (and to be well and truly out of the 11's forever!)

Last edited:
Hello all!

Well I've been a bit naughty recently (my excuse is that I kept forgetting to get chicken/turkey out the freezer to thaw out so was having the same carb-heavy meals as my parents) and yesterday (Thursday 13th) I weighed in at 11 stone, again! It was my 18th birthday yesterday as well so I drank a fair bit and ate a cheese and ham toastie with chips, a HUGE roast dinner and cheesecake, though today I'm only up half a pound which is crazy as I probably ate my body weight in yorkshire puddings and cheesecake.

Starting Slim & Save on monday so I'm not too bothered what I eat this weekend as I'm going back to TFR, I'm tempted to go to pizza hut or something as I haven't had a pizza since before November and I really fancy one haha! I'm really excited to start S&S, as some of you may remember I haven't been enjoying eating much (she says after craving pizza) and I just want these last few stones to be gone! (and to be well and truly out of the 11's forever!)

Hope everyone's doing well and here's me in size 10 skinny jeans (though they're a big size 10 and were tight!) and a size 10 blazer for anyone that's interested. I didn't mean to look miserable as sin I was trying to pose haha. Not really sure what's going on in the end one either, had a few too many vodka and cokes by then!
View attachment 129111
PS. There's now links to my f-cebook & inst-gram in my signature, if any of you have either I'd love to add/follow you! x

you are looking really good hun, did you enjoy your night out?

when I came off plan the other week I had pizza and was so unwell. probably because its mega carbs and calories, 4 minutes after eating it I felt sick and had such a painful tummy, was sick about an hour later, its put me off pizza for life and I love pizza, just not that awful feeling.

yeah I wouldnt worry too much about what you eat this weekend as you will be back on plan on monday. Have you decided how long you are going on s&s for? or are you just going to wait until you are at goal?

Hope you have a good weekend xx

you are looking really good hun, did you enjoy your night out?

when I came off plan the other week I had pizza and was so unwell. probably because its mega carbs and calories, 4 minutes after eating it I felt sick and had such a painful tummy, was sick about an hour later, its put me off pizza for life and I love pizza, just not that awful feeling.

yeah I wouldnt worry too much about what you eat this weekend as you will be back on plan on monday. Have you decided how long you are going on s&s for? or are you just going to wait until you are at goal?

Hope you have a good weekend xx

Thank you, yeah I had a really good day with friends, family and the boyfriend, was really good!

Oh dear really? I've had that a couple of times when I eat too much, never actually been sick though. I'll try a pizza anyway, maybe it will put me off it for life as well but that's okay I could do with a pizza phobia ;)

Haven't decided yet, I'll stay on it for as long as it takes! Only got a month's supply at the moment but I'll probably be on it for two-three in total. I just want to be at my goal, or nearly at it, by Summer!

Thanks Jenny, you too xx

Wow - You're looking stunning now. Glad you had a great birthday weekend. Enjoy your blowout and good luck for starting on TFR on Monday. You'll have to let me know how you get on as although i'm stopping in another 1.5 weeks, my other half will eventually like to get lower.

Wow - You're looking stunning now. Glad you had a great birthday weekend. Enjoy your blowout and good luck for starting on TFR on Monday. You'll have to let me know how you get on as although i'm stopping in another 1.5 weeks, my other half will eventually like to get lower.
Aw thank you! Long way to go yet though
I'll stay in touch! Good luck with refeeding x

Hey :)

I start Slim & Save tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it! And unlike in the last few weeks of Lipotrim I intend to stick to it 100% with no cheating, no nibbling, no days off etc.!

So today, as it's my last day of eating, I'm off to Pizza Hut for a Margarita pizza and Kopparberg cider! It's kind of like the last supper ;)

I'm also going to go buy charms for my Pandora bracelet that I got for my birthday, it's looking kind of empty! Only thing is that aside from the '18' charm that I have, there's nothing really significant that could go on it! I wonder if they do charms that represent significant weight loss and change? :p

Hope everyone has a good day x

Good luck today with the new start. How was the Pizza last night ?

Hey hun,

best of luck for starting s&s today. Sure you will do great.

Have a good day x x
Hi Jen!
Just read your diary update, well done on seeing that 12! You've done so well, wow! And a firm toned body too? Bet you look smokin' ;) haha
Thank you, just had a chocolate shake, tastes quite bitter and strange but I've just got to look at it as medicine
Best of luck xx

Glad you've had a lovely weekend! Good luck with S&S I'm sure you'll do as good as you did on LT! Xx
Thank you, Sam! 1 shake down, 223 to go! :L
I'm feeling so determined x

Good luck today with the new start. How was the Pizza last night ?
Thank you! Are you excited for refeeding? :D
Oh the pizza was delicious! Filled me up so much though that I didn't eat anything else all day haha

Abbz - I am sooo excited about the re feed. On another plus note the weight has starting dropping again too. This is probably due to the fact that I worked Saturday and Sunday until 3am then was up and about early.

It's the small things I'm looking forward to but most appears only to be allowed after the first week. Pickled Onions, Sweetcorn, Low fat Mayo to name but a few :)

We've got loads of slim fast tins, bottles and tesco Ultraslim in the house so I think after the first week I'll have one of them for breakfast daily and then a healthy lunch and dinner. We've also set a date for our first nights out for Nandos - Mmmmmmm

Abbz - I am sooo excited about the re feed. On another plus note the weight has starting dropping again too. This is probably due to the fact that I worked Saturday and Sunday until 3am then was up and about early.

It's the small things I'm looking forward to but most appears only to be allowed after the first week. Pickled Onions, Sweetcorn, Low fat Mayo to name but a few

We've got loads of slim fast tins, bottles and tesco Ultraslim in the house so I think after the first week I'll have one of them for breakfast daily and then a healthy lunch and dinner. We've also set a date for our first nights out for Nandos - Mmmmmmm

Good I'm glad! And great to hear that the weight is dropping again!
You can probably have pickled onions, sweetcorn and low fat mayo after day 3 I think :)
Sounds good, very organised! I suppose it helps if you have someone dieting with you doesn't it?
I've never been to Nandos! :eek:

Slim & Save
Day 1 (Monday 17th March 2014)

So my official start weight for Slim & Save is 11st2lb, 2lb more than my end weight for Lipotrim and 5lb more than my lowest weight so far. Considering I've done little to no exercise and I've been eating a load of rubbish, I don't think it's too bad. Fyi, I do intend on doing more exercise this time round, it just hard to think of what to do as I can't afford a gym membership!

My Mum forgot that I was going back on a VLCD and bought loads of yogurt and low fat cheese on thursday, now I feel guilty because it's all sitting in the fridge and no-one else is going to eat it.

Anyway, I started the day with a chocolate shake (at about 11am), mixed in the shaker cup. It tasted quite bitter and strange, not as nice as I remember the Lipotrim ones being but then again my first shake on Lipotrim was hard to stomach as well until I got used to them.

At 2pm, I had a milk chocolate truffa bar, I don't want to eat these too late in the day as it might slow down my metabolism. It was quite tasty actually, and filling! Yummy.

4.30pm: caramel shake. Nice apart from the smell and the fact it looks like sick aha! Really sweet as well which is good for my sweet tooth.

Ended the day with another chocolate shake, wasn't as bad as the first one.

Haven't felt hungry or anything today either! Bring on the next 55 days!

I hopped on the scales this morning just out of curiosity as I was feeling kinda bloated and fat
and I've lost 3lb already
10st13 now
:eek:

I hopped on the scales this morning just out of curiosity as I was feeling kinda bloated and fat and I've lost 3lb already 10st13 now :eek:

Great stuff - Below 11st again already :)

Slim & Save
Day 2 (Tuesday 18th March 2014)

Really fanciful today, not hungry just craving things. But I've resisted! I had a strawberry shake for breakfast and my god was it yummy! Still don't enjoy the chocolate ones though, I regret buying so many of these!
Took the dog to the beach and met my boyfriend and his dog there, had a lovely walk around the headlands and stuff, I like it when it's sunny :)

Back