LT Diary Charlotte

It gets harder and harder with every attempt doesn't it! If there is one piece of advice I would give to newbies starting out on VLCD's it would be to stay on it until you are at your target weight, no stopping for birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc because you'll never get back on it 100% don't you agree?
Don't beat yourself up over failed attempts, you've done brilliantly! have you tried low carb diets like Atkins? I lost a stone after lipotrim with Atkins, might be worth a try?
It sure does! Yep I agree, it's annoying to think that if I had stayed 100% until now I'd probably be at my target weight, or close to it. Oh well I'm getting there now! No I haven't tried Atkins, maybe I will but I've got a huge supply of S&S left so I'll use that first :)

Still not motivated, back up to 11st1lb..
it's not helped by the fact that I hate the chocolate and caramel shakes
anyone want to swap for raspberry or strawberry? haha

Hey hun, how are you?

sorry to hear you are not feeling motivated :( maybe its because you already look great :)

Im off vlcds now, I just couldnt stand the shakes anymore, every single one was making me feel sick and plus I kept on cheating. I am now doing the Dukan diet and have lost 6lbs in 7 days, after the first week the weight loss slows down but I am loving the diet as you can eat lol.

I will hopefully be in the 11s next week, cant wait as Im going on holiday in 6 weeks so hoping to get to goal by then.

best of luck x x

Hey hun, how are you?

sorry to hear you are not feeling motivated :( maybe its because you already look great :)

Im off vlcds now, I just couldnt stand the shakes anymore, every single one was making me feel sick and plus I kept on cheating. I am now doing the Dukan diet and have lost 6lbs in 7 days, after the first week the weight loss slows down but I am loving the diet as you can eat lol.

I will hopefully be in the 11s next week, cant wait as Im going on holiday in 6 weeks so hoping to get to goal by then.

best of luck x x
Hi Jenny :)
i'm fine thank you, how are you?
thank you but i don't feel like i look great, although i'm nowhere near how i wasI don't look like how I want to be, got problems in the leg/bum/tum area haha!
Sounds like a good diet, amazing loss so far, congrats!
Best of luck I bet you will look and feel great on holiday :) x

Stick with it Abbz and don't give up totally. You just need to get your head straight, pick a date and go for it.

How's the exersize coming on, just try to do a bit each day and keep track of what you are eating on my fitness pal. At least that way if you are going overboard, you'll be able to clock it on a rolling week.

I bet most of what you've put back on is just fluid. Take care and keep at it :)

Steve

Stick with it Abbz and don't give up totally. You just need to get your head straight, pick a date and go for it.

How's the exersize coming on, just try to do a bit each day and keep track of what you are eating on my fitness pal. At least that way if you are going overboard, you'll be able to clock it on a rolling week.

I bet most of what you've put back on is just fluid. Take care and keep at it :)

Steve
I don't plan on giving up totally it's just very hard because i want to restart ASAP but I'm stuck with 57 shakes and bars that I don't like and only 6 that i do like (plus 10+ leftover Lipotrim packs). I'm trying so hard to swap them but I don't know what to do, it's such a waste.

I've been doing the toning exercises, not as often as planned but still. My mum goes to fitness classes every thursday and I'm going to start going with her, as well as joining her on walks that she does with her friend and going on the exercise bike, and carrying on ith the toning exercises. I'm determined to shed this leg fat!

Thanks Steve

So I'm restarting on Monday. Doing simplicity this time so I can't eat, because eating just makes me want stuff I'm not allowed.
I've got enough Slim & Save and leftover Lipotrim to last 5 days (7 if/when I get my swaps) and if I can stick to it 100% in that time, I'll buy some more.
Feeling determined!

Stick with it Abbz and don't give up totally. You just need to get your head straight, pick a date and go for it. How's the exersize coming on, just try to do a bit each day and keep track of what you are eating on my fitness pal. At least that way if you are going overboard, you'll be able to clock it on a rolling week. I bet most of what you've put back on is just fluid. Take care and keep at it :) Steve

Don't lose hope Abbz. Just find something to motivate you and think of that!
How much have you guys lost on lipotrim so far?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't lose hope Abbz. Just find something to motivate you and think of that!
How much have you guys lost on lipotrim so far?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks, I've restarted Slim & Save now, lost 4.5lb already. you can read about it in my new S&S diary.
Steve has lost 5stone 4, I lost 3stone on Lipotrim

Thanks, I've restarted Slim & Save now, lost 4.5lb already. you can read about it in my new S&S diary. Steve has lost 5stone 4, I lost 3stone on Lipotrim

Abbz!

how are you? I'm still plodding on! finally lost 2 stone since January and much more toned! glad to see you are still going! congrats on getting in the 10's!!!

Abbz!

how are you? I'm still plodding on! finally lost 2 stone since January and much more toned! glad to see you are still going! congrats on getting in the 10's!!!
Hello! I'm not feeling very good, hating myself at the moment. I restarted Slim & Save last Monday, lost over 5lb, then fell completely off the wagon this weekend so I'm back up to the exact same weight I was at this time last week :(
Glad to see that you're still plodding on! That's fantastic you must feel super :D
I have a new diary now by the way: http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/340680-s-s-diary-abbz-abbey.html

Ugh, the self-loathing that result from falling off the wagon is the first. I've been falling off and climbing on, and falling off, and climbing on, that damn wagon since Christmas. If it's any incentive, I skyrocketed from 10st9 back up to 12st in the last few weeks (complete abandonment of wagon, wagon not even in view on the horizon anymore). Sat myself down for a stern talking-to last week, started Lipo TFR again and am already (Day 6) back to 11st 7. The water weight loss is a great incentive!

Can totally understand the feelin of self loathing felt like tht alll day yday :( n this the bludy last hurdle as well grrrr xxx

Guess who's back? :D

Okay, where do I start...

I tried really hard to lose more weight after I finished Lipotrim over a year ago at 11 stone, with a goal of 8-9stone, but I found the diet (Slim & Save) harder to stick to for some reason and I couldn't get motivated. I was also busy finishing my A-Levels and setting up my own business.

I did manage to get down to 10st3 on S&S but I eventually crept back up to 11stone again, and overall I maintained at around that weight until Christmas 2014. If I went up to over 11 stone, I'd stick to Slim & Save for a while until I was back down to 11 again.

Over the Christmas period (and right up until March, actually), I stuffed my face and couldn't even stick to S&S for more than a day, which meant that the weight crept back up and I put on a stone (up to 12st).

I decided to start Lipotrim again on the 21st March to lose the stone I'd put on PLUS the 2-3stone I was trying to lose before. I can finally afford to buy the Lipotrim products and I prefer their taste, and the fact that I have to get weighed every week gives me more motivation.

I'm going on my first ever holiday abroad on the 24th September (going to Gran Canaria), and I want to look and feel nice when I go. I want a bikini body, and I want to be able to buy loads of nice summer dresses and skirts in a size 8 and feel confident and happy! I know that if I went on holiday at the same size I am now, I'll feel uncomfortable and won't have the confidence to do the things I should be able to do, like sunbathing and wearing skimpy clothes.

Anyway, I WILL do it this time! At £45 a week, I can't afford not to!

Welcome back Abz ... Good luck on your journey and I am sure you'll smash your goal :) hope we can all keep you motivated :)

Welcome back Abz ... Good luck on your journey and I am sure you'll smash your goal :) hope we can all keep you motivated :)

Thank you :) I just wish people were more supportive of my goal, they seem to think it's too light :(

Thank you :) I just wish people were more supportive of my goal, they seem to think it's too light :(

I think people just worry that's all, it's a light goal weight but you know yourself better than anyone if it's right for you. :)

Honey- that's just as you are so young. I wouldn't suggest you go below 8 1/2 stone though as it would be to close to an underweight BMI for your height. Your target is 18.1 weight is below 18.5 and your pharmacist won't allow you to do that on LT.

I think it's fantastic that you want to lose but perhaps aiming for 9 stone and maintaining for a year before trying to go lower would be a suggestion?

I think people just worry that's all, it's a light goal weight but you know yourself better than anyone if it's right for you. :)
Thanks, I definitely know that it's right for me
:)

Back