LT Newbie

Hi All,
Not new to Minimins but im hopefully going to be new to LT. Ive done WW and SW before and yes they have worked but I always slip.
I was doing SW for a few months, did well and lost a few stone but I had some personal probs and went off the rails. My dad died of cancer so out came the crisps and chocolate.
Im going to contact my local chemist who is on the LT website and hopefully maybe start on Friday so I can have the weekend to feel crap.
Ive just weighed myself and im nearly 18stone (5ft3) so im back to were I started before SW. Not very happy! Ive met a wonderful guy who I love and he loves me :p and he has tried LT so I know i'll have his support.
My health is suffering due to my weight, I have 3 massive wardrobes of clothes that dont fit me now and Im fed up having to go to fat shops to get something to wear. I detest Evans but have no choice. New looks jeans are too long for a short arse like me!
Im looking forward to starting the plan, ive been looking through the threads and they are so inspirational.
I would love to lose a 3-4 stone for xmas. Do you think thats do-able?

Vicky xxx

wishing you the best on your weight loss,if your determined enough you will succeed,stick with the gang on here and it will make your journey on lipo a lot easier,the support is great....will be rooting for youxxxxx

Hi Vicky, welcome to LT!!:D
i'm on day 2. did LT for 2wks earlier in the year before my brothers wedding and lost 16lbs in the 2wks!!
since then it's been hols and nights out so i decided to get my act together and try again!!
i love this site, everyone is so friendly and have done so well it's the motivation i need to stick to it!
Looking at some of the weight losses here i would say it was do-able, i'm wanting to lose 3 stone myself by Xmas.
good luck and anytime you feel low get on the site, there is always someone to buck you up.

Sandie x

Thanks for your comments. Yes Minimins is great. I cant wait to start LT :)

welcome to the LT forum vicky they say a stone a month is what to expect so good luck:)

yes i think its do-able,i started on the 6/9/08 & was just half a lb off losing 2stone at my last WI on monday 6/10/08 & i hope to lose at least another 2 by x'mas & some after... anyway welcome to the LT forum... all the best hun x

Welocme and enjoy -you've had a rough time and its time to get positive and get going. I love Lt -its hard but worth it. If you stick 100% you def get the three stone off you by Xmas -and into one of those wardrobes too! :D

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks all!

Sorry to hear bout all your troubles but at least your weight troubles are over now you've decided to join the LT crew! Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy it! xxx

I'm on day 9 of my LT journey and i'm really starting to strugle. im craving every single food possible, even things that i don't like haha. I'm determined to stick to LT till i at least loose a stone 1/2 before i come off LT but im finding it hard to focus.

any help and advice would be really apreciated:wave_cry:

I'm on day 9 of my LT journey and i'm really starting to strugle. im craving every single food possible, even things that i don't like haha. I'm determined to stick to LT till i at least loose a stone 1/2 before i come off LT but im finding it hard to focus.

any help and advice would be really apreciated:wave_cry:

Stick at it!

Your dieting sounds very much like mine! I fell off the SW wagon a few weeks back and have put it all back on again. Processed Carb food is a nightmare where I'm concerned it makes me binge. Soon as I'm off the carbs (atkins, LT) I feel great and dont have the need to fill the gap with food. Its wierd.

I also want to lose 3 - 4 stone by christmas as I'm away to Spain with family for New Year and I want to enjoy it, not be preoccupied with how bad I look and feel. I have wasted far too much of my life doing it.

After my re feeding I'm thinking of doing SW just red days with limited carbs (sort of atkins) so hopefully I can maintain my weight loss.

Good Luck with whatever you decide xx

Went to the chemist last night, got my shakes and ive started this morning. :)

Feeling ok so far, this is the time were id be eatting a banana but im not as hungry as I usually am so I can survive to my lunch time shake.

Only thing im missing so far is chewing gum! I tried to get some of the listerine strips this morning but no luck, will nip to the chemist later on. I'll just chew on a tissue until then lol.

My wonderful OH is starting LT on Monday so we can support each other.

I really mis chewing gum!!
I gave up smoking last sept and i am so used to having gum i feel lost without it!! lol
just keep thinking of weigh day!!
good luck vicky, you know where we are if you need us.
xx

Back