LTR Journey

muzzer

Hi All,

I have been on LTR, for the last Five days for the same reason as you all. I am a 37 year old Single mum and I have decided on a new image. for this new image the weight needs to drop from 12st 10 to 10st 5. I am 5ft 7 in height, unfortuntley i can not change that but if i wear the heels i am sure i can make a diffrence. I have been reading LTR responses for almost four weeks, this has inspired me to go on LTR, well done to all who has reached their goals, i think your a credit to yourself and your readers.

What i did not see as a first time LTR was the daily effects LTR has on people, i know people are diffrent but i am going to log mine, so should i need to go back to LTR in the future ( once my goals have been met ) i will know what i should expect.

Day 1 - Bought the LTR, weighed in at the pharmachy and set my goals for 10st 3.

Day 2 - Started the shakes really well, although i was mixing in a bowl with a whisk, i didnt like the taste it was thick. Mid afternoon started with the headaches took 2 asprin.

Day 3 - Really well, although i dont think i drank enough water, and for some reason only managed two shakes instead of three. ( did not eat thou )
When i went to bed, i started to have a little stomach cramps and felt like i had hunger pangs.

Day 4 - I had the runs :mad:, i started with the water and then continuned the shakes, i still have a rumbbling tummy however i managed to be consistent and continuned my daily target.

Day 5 - Absoutley starving, the rumbles in my tummy are worst than ever and i constantley feel hungry, every where you look there is food, the TV, the shops, every where. Still i will not be beaten.

( when i do feel hungry, i get up and do something to take my mind of food )

Day 6 - Added fibre to my coffee, as i have not been to the loo for 2 days.

If any of you experinced LTR have any ideas of how to reduce these tummy rummbles i would be more than happy to recieve your advise.

Hope you enjoyed the read and i look forward to updating my progress.

Many thanks Linda. :family2:

hi linda have u got weigh in tommor? it alone will spur u on for week 2 and u will find it get easier, cant emphise (cant spell) enough to drink between 2 and 4 ltr of water, really makes all the dif even to the hunger pangs ;)

best of luck :) ;)

Hi Muzzer,
welcome and I hope you are feeling well. Firstly make sure you drink the water 2 litres minimum, 4.5lts maximum. This should help with the stomach problems, including rumbles. I had a loose bowel for the first few days also but have no problems since. Others on here have complained of constipation and there are products recommended by LT which you can get from your pharmacist. Fibre clear is one. I hope that's what you used in your coffee and not pure fibre. I use the flapjacks also and find these great for keeping me regular. Drinking the water also helps.
You need to take all the shakes for the day as they contain your nutrients, which are very important as you need to remain healthy on this.
Lastly good for you for not giving in to eat, you will do very well on this diet if you stick to it 100%. Come on here and rant when needed, there is a lot of support on here and it has helped many of us during our journey. You should be on weigh in tomorrow, make sure you ask your chemist any questions or concerns you have and best of luck with your weigh in.
Doirin

I agree with Nicolas the water dampens the hunger pangs and it does make the journey easier. I also had an upset tum when I first started only for a day or so and never had it again Thankfully cos it was quite painfull but all ok now.

Good Luck on your LT journey and we are all on here to support you we all know how each stage feels. xx

water does really help with hunger pang though i got fed up of still tap water i have found a new love for sparkley water with lots of ice in its so refreshing and i think the bubbles help fill a gap lol keep going the head aches will go and your tummy should settle i had the runs at about day 4-5 but your sysytem has a big change to get use too good luck with WI i am sure you will get a great results

Hi and best of luck

sounds like your pretty focused.

stick about plenty of support about on here

Hi Muzzer, Welcome to LT . You are almost through week one which is the hardest week as your body goes through withdrawal . Things should settle next week . You are showing great willpower so should be really pleased with your first Weigh in . Let us know how it goes and log on here if you are hungry,fed up , bored, craving whatever and someone will talk you round . Always worked for me . Its like having a constant support group in your own home. Keep it up girl you are doing fantastic. Think of all the lovely size 12 (or Less) clothes you will be able to wear very shortly !!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya I cant say much more than what has been said!!

But welcome to lipotrim and the fourm!!

You sound like you are very focused and I think you can do brilliantly on this diet!!

best of luck chick xxxxxx

Hi Muzzer

Welcome to the forum and I think the fact you have recorded your thoughts and feelings is a great idea! Wish I had thought of that. It's amazing how time dulls your memories!

You seem to be doing everything ok, but like all the others have said drink, drink, drink. I have always tried to drink between 3-4.5lts a day and have always struggled with the hunger pangs and I am in my 8th week! I have just got used to them and do just drink, but they dont always go away. I have learnt to just live with them, but honestly, I would rather have those feelings than the feelings of being full and fat!!

Look forward to hearing how you got on at your WI tomorrow.

Take care

Hello and welcome to the forum. Good look on your LT journey.

Great idea writing down your thoughts and feelings, Scotsmist was right, time does dull your memories lol.

Week one was the hardest so keep up the great work, and you will get to your goal this time without fail. You are in the right frame of mind for this diet so here's wishing you all the best, I look forward to reading your losses xxx

Welcome, and you are getting through week 1 brilliantly. Well done on your forcus and good luck in your WI.

welcome and hope your weigh in goes great - sounds like you're very motivated and focussed and that is really important.

Enjoy getting slimmer :)

HI all thanks very much for your support, 100 % effort and i have weighed in 7 pound lighter in one week, amazed and very inspired - coud not have done it without you guys. so a very big thank you to you all.

Day 8 - weigh in day absoutley chuffed , i even treated myself and got my nail's done as a treat :) feel very happy and very motivaited

Day 9 Ive not done too well today as i havent been too well - tooth ache :-( i havent eaten and only had one shake and definatley not enough water, back on track tommorow i hope. i am thou bursting with motivation and feeling fantastatic despite the down fall. And i am goin to the gym tommorow also so hope to burn the calories that way :)

be in touch soon Linda.

Hope you are feeling better today. Keep sipping the water, it does seem to help with everything on this diet. Who would believe that water to do /solve so much. Good luck with your week.

HI all,

Day 10 Back on track, i went to the gym for an hour and feel great :)
Dat 11 Tooth Extraction - not so well , not eaten but struggling to drink the shakes and drink the water.
Day 12 back on track, headaches again , prob due to the lack of water the day before.
Day 13 Tried choc , hot lol , added two sweetners , it tasted nice actually.
Day 14 - not happy with my performance and due to weigh in... feeling slightly embarassed.

weigh in day - Woooooooo hhhhhhhhh 0000000000 - I have some how managed to loose 5 pound - total loss in two weeks , 12 pounds.
absoutley amazed.

Can i ask are you allowed to drink sparking water and are you able to add fresh lemon and lime to it ?

Thanks Linda.

Hi
well done on the loss!

yes you can drink sparkling water but you can't have lemon or lime or anything like that...the citric acid will take you out of ketosis
hope that helps

shelly xxx

Congrats that is nearly a stone in 2 weeks. Good luck with your next week.

Back