LUMPS!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katief, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    Hello everyone!

How do you all do your shakes while out and about? Does anyone know of a shaker type thing I can buy that gets rid of all the lumps as can't cope with it when there lumpy!! If not any tips??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have to say the tetras have been my life saver while out and about. In fact that's all I have now.
    Have you thought about getting some?

4. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've not tried to use a shake while I'm out. The tetra's would be my choice or a bar. There are things that you can buy to shake them up though. There is a thread somewhere about them.

5. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    Yeah well can't have the bars because I'm allergic to nuts..did try one to see but it sent me a bit loopy!! What flavours do the tetra's come in, know there's chocolate but don't know what else?

6. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

banana is the only other flavour at the moment.

It is a pity you are limited to shakes, I can't stand lumps of any description (think it comes from my mum's lumpy potatoes when I was younger! )

The banana is nice and very handy to have with you.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

def get the tetra's. there is a banana bliss and a chocolate velvet at the moment and in september yes!! sept there is a strawberry tetra coming out :) i live on them xx

8. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I haven't had any trouble with lumps, i have a really old fashioned electric hand whisk so old i have only one whisk on it, not the normal 2, and it does it just fine, so if you can afford about a fiver i think it cost me in either Tescos or Asda... go get one, or cheaper for a hand blender same places, but tis upto you!

9. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Hi there! Lumps - bleugh! (although I know people who actually like them......)

Your Counsellor should have a Shaker you can buy for about £4; they work well on cold ones. (Not safe for shaking hot ones.)

Or if you're really stuck, tip the powder into a cereal bowl, make a little well in the centre, then add a small amount of water, and stir like mad until you have SLUDGE! which is like cake-mix to slurp off the spoon. (This is what we made before Mix-a-mousse was invented.) Just remember that you must drink the remainder of the water you would have used for that shake.

Let us know how you get on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.