Lumpy mousse!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Why is my mousse all lumpy??? I have made a few this week with no problems, but this evening my banana mousse is all lumpy!!!

did you use cold water from the fridge and whisk straight away??

did you use cold water from the fridge and whisk straight away??

Yes water from the fridge, whacked it all in the blender, same as i have every time - and this time it was lumpy :( good news is it still set...and I still ate it anyway :p

hey, what's a few lumps!!!!

You didn't mix the 2 powders together properly before you added the water!:D I used to get this all the time so since I've figured out what was causing it I gone really OTT with mixing the powders together just in case and I haven't had the problem since!

Fantastic, thatll be the problem then!!!! Thanks Kelly :)

of course, i forgot i do that, its automatic now!!!

Fabulous thank yuo my dear. Had an appointment at St mary's yesterday morning. They weighed me there and according to their scales i was 22lb down on my weight last monday!!!! woooooo

WOOHOO well done that girl! I've got to go there at the beginning of next month to talk to a surgeon about my gall stones!:(

ooooooooh thankyou for asking that question......my mousse made me heave the other day with pesky lumps.......will mix my powder from now on doh!!!!!!!

Back