Lunch at nandos help please!

Hi going out with my mum tomorrow and we will need to have lunch when we are out so I thought nandos would be a good option as it can be quite low in syns so here is my plan, if anyone knows that I have calculated the syns wrongly please let me know. Thanks

Chicken breast no skin 0 syns
Spicy rice free
Corn on cob free
Frozen yogurt 2.5 syns per portion?
Caesar salad dressing 3.5 syns per tbsp
Peri peri sauce 0.5 syns per tbsp?

I'm following the extra easy plan

:family2:

Hi there....

I looked online and used the Syn calculator on slimming world website;

The chicken was 8 1/2 syns (im not sure if that was skin on or off) the chicken is marinated in a sauce regardless of what extra you ask for.

The spicy rice is 2 1/2 syns

The corn on Cob as it comes is free

I was looking at going there this evening but going to pizza hut instead and having the Chilli twists pasta option as another member has said they worked that out a 6 syns using the pdf for it.... (its basically chilli, garlic & tomato based pasta) the syn value is to do with oil they use...

Hope this has helped

Sam

That's a great help thank you didnt realise the rice had any sins. Also the chicken I would imagine wouldn't be that high without skin on, I read on here that the marinade its coated in is half a syn per tbsp so if I allowed 3 syns for my chicken? Thanks again x

Aimee Gibson said:
That's a great help thank you didnt realise the rice had any sins. Also the chicken I would imagine wouldn't be that high without skin on, I read on here that the marinade its coated in is half a syn per tbsp so if I allowed 3 syns for my chicken? Thanks again x

I went yest and I googled cal in peri peri sauce and was working out at 3 syns per 100g so I didn't syn as by the time I'd taken skin off would have been very little left.

I'd read that the rice was free :eek:( boooo

Back