Lunch Decided - Help with Syns Please

laurawalker85

Hiya,

Well finally decided on a soup to have and I went for Sainsburys fresh Meditteranean Veg soup. I was so hungry I ate the whole pot (600g), can anyone tell me how many syns it is as dnt have my book! sorry and thanks xx

Ah thanks for looking. Lets hope its not high! :wave_cry:

Yeh it's not listed online, the only veg one that's there is the 600ml carton of fresh 'cream of veg' soup which is 11 syns, so maybe that will be useful as a guide.X

cant find it in directory either sorry:(

oh you little star!!! Thank you so much, and now I dont feel so bad, it really filled me up too! Do you normally work syns out as 20cals = 1 syn? xx

oh you little star!!! Thank you so much, and now I dont feel so bad, it really filled me up too! Do you normally work syns out as 20cals = 1 syn? xx

It doesn't work for everything, but I have found for most things it has and I have continued to use the guide without any problem.

I have no idea about that. I used the calcuator on the site so its dead accurate. The organic one is only 7.5 syns and it had slightly more cals but also more protein. The protein is what fills you up eh so maybe that's why??

Back