1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

lunch from superdrug

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by distur, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

1. distur

distur Full Member

can anyone tell me the syns value of
    yummy food co, ham and mustard sandwich on white bread please
    also a 6 pack of oreo biscuits
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. distur

distur Full Member

i really need some help with this please
  4. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Right, I've had a good look and I can't find anything about products from the Yummy Food Co. on the SW website, or a *very* quick look on Google. The best I can find is this:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Smoked Ham & Mustard Sandwich 161g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 21 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 21 Syns[/FONT]
    As for the oreo biscuits, I couldn't find them on the SW website either, but a look on google - search "oreo syns" - came up with values of 2 or 2.5 syns per cookie on the first two pages.

Suggestion: if you're desperate to know how many syns, and the food doesn't contain any free food, 20 kcals = 1 syn does pretty well. Tesco online informs me that 2 oreo biscuits are 103 kcals, so 6 must be 309 kcals = about 15 syns.

Hope that helps a bit.
  5. distur

distur Full Member

thanks for that not be having them again
  6. distur

distur Full Member

remember to take my own lunch to work next time
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.