• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lunch ideas - what do you eat for lunch?

Hi,
I am struggling with lunch ideas that are quick and easy to make, i only get 30 minutes for lunch and normally eat at my desk. We do have a microwave we can use and access for a fridge and boiling water.

I am sick of having soup or a salad as they are easy to make.

What sort of things do you have? Im looking for ideas up to 300 calories :)

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What about a chicken breast, vegetables and a few potatoes in a Tupperware?
This question comes up a lot in minimins so instead of listening to me rambling on you could do a search in the search bar and you'll find lots of tasty ideas :)

Other than that I usually make something the night before, like a mini dinner, ad tupperware it. You can always heat it up in the micro.

Best of luck!

Fattack

Likes to eat
I love a wholemeal / seeded pitta (150kcals) with a bit of houmous inside and some veg (or a bit of meat but that would probably bump it over 300cals).

At work i often have a mugshot for 265 cals, quick, warm and filling, though it's not something i could have everyday.

I like to take a ham salad sandwich and have that with a cheesecake Muller Light, that comes in at under 300.

Rice is nice with some tuna mixed in and peppers/sweetcorn whatever and a little bit of light mayo, also comes in at under 300.

Since starting CC I've been finding it more difficult to use my leftovers for lunch, purely for being sure about the calorie content (as it's all new to me, I don't want to go guessing just yet, nor do I want to have to stress over it lol) soooo, I've been enjoying some of the lovely ready meals that I avoided totally for three years :) I don't eat meat, and it's a little bit of luxury at lunchtime to chuck a Quorn ready meal in the micro at work! It also means I'm sometimes having a wee drop of pasta or mashed potato, without the risk of adding another dollop to my plate ;-)

*Michael*

Silver Member
I usually go for a subway salad box. Have to admit it's leaving me a bit hungry at the mo tho. I'm wondering if my cals are a bit too low or just having a hungry week!

*Michael* said:
I usually go for a subway salad box. Have to admit it's leaving me a bit hungry at the mo tho. I'm wondering if my cals are a bit too low or just having a hungry week!
Mm I love subway!! Chicken teriyaki and sweet onion sauce!! Yum. Know what you mean bout salad not being filling for long tho :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins