Lunch ideas

Hello all xxx I am looking for ideas for my lunch box xxx I work twelve hour shifts so I need some snack ideas too xxx can you help?

I will be watching this tread also for ideas!

My lunches are really boring, tinned/packet food, or sandwiches. :-(

I'm not keen on salads when the weather is bad, so might make some thick veggie soup.

Snacks could have raw fruit and veg, cereal bars, low cal/fat crisps, fruit and meringues, ww custard, fat free yogurts, mug shots, low fat super noodles! I like snacks!!!

I make batches of things like cottage pie and chilli and then just take a portion out of the freezer every morning and blast it in the microwave at work.

busybee_mummy said:
I will be watching this tread also for ideas!

My lunches are really boring, tinned/packet food, or sandwiches. :-(

I'm not keen on salads when the weather is bad, so might make some thick veggie soup.

Snacks could have raw fruit and veg, cereal bars, low cal/fat crisps, fruit and meringues, ww custard, fat free yogurts, mug shots, low fat super noodles! I like snacks!!!

That's my lunch box too! Lol I am a terrible snacker and I end up getting so bored with the same lunch box day on day out x thanks for the suggestions x

I take a mixture of things really warbie thins, square wraps, Melba toast, ryvita, soup, baked potato, meals ive frozen portions of previously I like variety but I need to lower the amount of carbs I eat so defo need some low carb ideas!

I struggle with lunches and snacks too.

Lunch are:
Skinny soups or homemade veggies ones-when i get time with a 7 month old baby haha!
jacket pot with tuna/sweetcorn/beans/low fat cheese
Rivta or oatcakes with laughing cow cream cheese
couscous cous with roasted veggies

snacks
apple and babybel cheese
celery with cottage cheese/babybel/cream cheese/hummous
Rivta with mashed banana and tiny bit of penutbutter
seeds and nuts (try to be organized and weigh big back into lots of little bags)
Slimmer cup of soup
Crumpet with marmite
Breadsticka/cue, baby toms, peppers and salsa (found out salsa was low in cals the other day :))

Will come back and see what other ideas anyone has.

Went looking for different ideas for lunches today! Got a few bits from Iceland and tesco!

Rice fusions- packs of rice and veg that are frozen and you cook In the microwave
Steam fresh veg- again go In the microwave thinking of having with a Piece of chicken or something
Weight watchers soup- just for when I'm in a rush
Ryvita flatbread - going to try making some homous or a dip to go with these
Low fat super noodles
Pasta and sauce packet - found the tesco value ones are the lowest calorie so will make up and have half a pack with salad or veg
Prawn kebabs - frozen from Iceland will cook the night before to go with salad etc

Tomorrow I'm taking a rice fusion packet with kebabs for 300 calories can't wait! Plus everything I bought today was on offer which was a bonus lol x

Back