LUNCH.........

Heaven

Sorry if your bored of me asking now but i love reading what you all have.

What have you all got for lunch today and whats for tea?

Last night i made a rice quiche with garlic and muchrooms so got that now with huge beetroot salad and lil brown sauce its lush. Then a muller choc sprinkle.

Tonight i fancy curry but dont want rice again so think ill have my veggi spag bol xxx

Today i'm going to have crab salad...yummmm

For tea we're having salmon, seasoned wedges and veg

For my lunch today I am having homemade tomato soup, followed by some fruit and yogurt.

For my tea I am making a chicken curry.

Yummy!!! :)

Porridge for lunch for me (it's not exactly appetising but it really does fill me up for the afternoon) - also having a pack of melon & grapes.

Tea - Mushrooms and red onions fried in frylight then mixed with wholewheat pasta and garlic & herb philly - I'm already looking forward to it :)

BLT sandwich +yogurt and banana

Dinner tonight is spag bol because I promised my son yesterday (it's his favourite)

Really hungry today, thought the heat was meant to kill your appetite not increase it.

you just draw my attention to how unadventurous I am when you ask this stuff lol. Im having a bacon roll with oodles of salad and some fruit on the side. I might go mad and have some fat free yogurt with it :)

Just thinking about lunch - have not had my HB yet, so think will make a chicken salad sandwich, with some vlf mayo (1 syn), followed by a muller or ww yogurt.

Dinner tonight is spag bol, with some veg on the side - am having an EE day (as usual). My HA is used on my milk in coffee (measured this morning - have enough for 3 or 4 more mugs today).

Lunch - pasta and veg (leftovers from last night with added crushed chillis!), apple, pear, banana

Dinner - Seafood stirfry with noodles (hoping the mussels and prawns help to fill me up as somehow veg and noodles never do, oink oink :) )

I had my dinner for lunch today. I had BBQ baked tofu, SW roasties and some beetroot. Tonight I'll probably have some Linda sausages and some salad.

Lunch is tuna and a big salad of leaves, tomato, onion, pepper, radish, carrot and chopped apple (yum!) and dinner is roasted salmon fillet with carrots, broccoli, new potatoes from my allotment (yay!!) and tinned tomatoes.

I had 2 sandwiches with Weight Watchers wholemeal bread, grated cheese, and radish sprouts. The sprouts were so good that I am going to start a separate thread about them and where to get them.

Then I had bluberries and fromage frais.

Tonight I am having my version of the stuffed peppers from the One Pot Wonders book. Basically this is rice mixed with halved cherry tomatoes, diced aubergine, chopped spring onions, grated ginger, stuffed into halved peppers, sprinkled with parmesan, and baked.

As you can see, this is a green day, and I will be having both my As and Bs!!!!

im having ryvita topped with sliced turkey

tea im having pork fillet with roasted carrots and french beans

Is that all your having for lunch hun, id be starving lol xx

I'm on a green day, so lunch for me is gonna be baked plantain, spicy tomato omelette, steamed veggies and a tin of spaghetti in tom sauce :)
Dinner is SW chips, beans and roast veg. :D

today its wholemeal pasta with tuna, sweetcorn (smidge of extra light mayo) chopped peppers and cucumber all mixed up. followed by a bag French Fries worcester sauce flavour

Tea is a chicken stir fry after WI made with spring greens and whatever other veg i can find in the basket, plus some egg noodles

For lunch I had half the Syn free quiche which I made last night with roasted butternut squash, yellow pepper, spring onion and topped with sliced tomatoes. Was yummy but I'm still hungry so I've just eaten some carrot sticks plus I've got an apple and a pear to last me until I get home at 6!

Can't make up my mind about tea, either:
Rest of the quiche with salad
Rest of the quiche with SW chips and veg
Chicken salad and SW coleslaw...

Lunch: cucumber, cherry toms, carrot, beetroot, pickled onions, packet of ryvita minis and home made syn free smoked salmonpate (divine!)

Dinner: stirfry veg with chicken in satay sauce

Mmmm.... how do you make your smoked salmon pate and your satay sauce?

Back