LUNCH!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone!

well, i was at work today but slept in this mornin so forgot my lunch :mad::mad:

our canteen has bugger all so ended up gettin a really small portion of chips with just a spoonful of curry, it was seriously tiny, u think il be ok??so scared if i muck myself up!!xx

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

well, i was at work today but slept in this mornin so forgot my lunch :mad::mad:

our canteen has bugger all so ended up gettin a really small portion of chips with just a spoonful of curry, it was seriously tiny, u think il be ok??so scared if i muck myself up!!xx

Hmmm was that really all you could get?
Why have it anyway if it was so tiny? what was the point? And now you are angsting over it?
I sound harsh i know but a big part for us dieters is changing the way we think. You wouldn't find a thin, healthy person eating curry and chips at lunchtime!
We have to address our head, not just our mouth. Ohhh i have just re-read this and i sound as if i am telling you off! I'm not. I think i just mean, you know, be careful.x Good luck with the weekend.

Hmmm was that really all you could get?
Why have it anyway if it was so tiny? what was the point? And now you are angsting over it?
I sound harsh i know but a big part for us dieters is changing the way we think. You wouldn't find a thin, healthy person eating curry and chips at lunchtime!
We have to address our head, not just our mouth. Ohhh i have just re-read this and i sound as if i am telling you off! I'm not. I think i just mean, you know, be careful.x Good luck with the weekend.

My skinny friend eats chips with curry sauce all the time

Not healthy though, is it? i KNEW i sounded like i had the wrong tone...really didn't mean to.

Not the best option but you know that now :(

Not sure of the points value. Chips are hard to work out, were they chippy style ones or McDonald type ones???

PS: If youre not getting any replies to a thread just add a reply to it yourself and bump it up :)

Hi Hun,
Don't worry yourself about it.
Hard to judge the points but as long as you were careful for the rest of the day you should be fine.
Just forget about it now, it's done, and get on with the rest of your week
L x

Back