Lunch

Thanks TT.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Well done! Lots of positive vibes heading your way for tomorrow. How do you feel about it now that you've been there and met them, do you want the job?

well done and I'm sitting here waiting for you to post TT.

I want the job, mainly to get out of here! I'm on tenterhooks waiting, and worse is I've told everyone, so if I didn't get it, I will have to tell them all how useless I am :-s Plus, someone who is a supply in the Dept has applied for the next one I have applied for, and I really don't want to be up against her - not that she is great, but she is one of those who talks a great job. I feel ill.

I will have to tell them all how useless I am :-s
No, that's not true love. It's a job interview, you'd be surprised how many people get chosen who are NOT the best candidate.

Well done for resisting the lasange. I think I might have given in at that point!

Hope you are successful!

:vibes::vibes::vibes:sending super posetive thought youre way t.t xxx

Sarah, I think I have developed a carbophobia now, and imagine that if more than a couple stray into my mouth, I will gain 2 stone, become lethargic, and eat forever more!

Thanks for positive vibes Sukie, as time passes I am getting more and more nervy :-(

Still nothing?

Nope! Another teacher here just told me that our Head is so irritated when anyone leaves, she stalls over references. What a cow! Anyway, I just emailed the school and they have said all the references are not in yet, so I bet you ten bob it is mine. I've a good mind to run down the stairs and ***** slap her!

Damn, that's so frustrating. I would never hinder someone making a career move TT, in fact I'm helping one of my worker bees with her CV preparation.

still no news, not looking good, past caring too!

Pooh, that isn't sounding good is it.:(

There will be something better out there with your name on it TT!!

Yeah, they rang at 4.05 and I got home at 4.10 :-( She is in a meeting now for at least 2 hours, but said in the message she will try to nip out - so now I am sat on top of the phone!

Oh TT, I hope it's good news! Have you got through yet?

Back