Lynda's CD Diary-Countdown to IVF

lynda

Well today is my first day back on Cambridge, I did it back in 2008, but alot has happened since then! My dh and I have had 2 cycles of IVF (as I was steralised when I was 20) the first round failed and although the 2nd was successful, sadly I miscarried at 12 weeks. We were absolutely devastated, I went from not eating at all to eating everything I could get my hands on!
I am currently 14.7 and wearing my maternity clothes as nothing else fits!!! I need to change this in order for us to have another go at having a baby.

Heres hoping with a little help and support I can reach my goal.
Day 1, not feeling too bad so far, I have even cooked dinner ready for when dh gets in, water I am struggling with as I dont like plain water but I will get there eventually

Well its day 3 and I feel Ok, I am still struggling with getting the water down, but its getting better. I have to cook again for everyone tonight but that wont be too bad as I am cooking something I dont like anyway. looking forward to getting through this week and hopefully having a good loss on my first weigh in

How are you getting along today? I am on day 3 of my restart. We are getting married next year and after that wants to try for kids, so losing the weight is important for me as we are almost posistive we will need IVF to concieve.

Back