Lynsey's new start

lynsey2510

Hi, im Lynsey, aged 34, I have a gorgeous little girl Ava who is 6 and my world :) and a amazing partner Chris. To cut a long story short, I have been over weight since aroudn the age of 10 and have tried EVERY diet going, with no success :sigh: For the past 6 months I have been suffering with awful back ache and we think its down to my weight. I want to get married but wouldnt the size I am now. We want to have another baby but its the same, I would the size iam now, it wouldnt be safe in my opinion, nor would I be fit enough to look after a 6 year old and a newborn! I want to go on holiday somewhere warm ( never done this ) I want to goign swimmign with Ava ( never done this ) I want to go to Alton Towers and go on the rides, not just watch other people! There are loads of reason why I want/need this.

So off I wen to slimming World last Monday. My leader is lovely. I had a new joiner talk with just her and got really upset and started to cry :rolleyes: I explained this is my last chance, life is passing me by and im missing out on so much and also missing what could be. She was so supportive and gave me lots of advice.

So, Monday 30th July I weight in at 25stone and 4lbs :eek: My first week was fantastic! Havent been hungry at all and enjoying eating all these new healthy foods. I have come to realise that I love, love feta cheese salad ( never had this before! ) and if you eat a whole load of fruit, you pee like an old person :D. Went back to class on Monday and I have lost 7lb :D Very very happy. I will continue to post here when I can, jotting down what Im eating. These diaries have been a godsend. Getting lots of great ideas from you all.

Glad to hear you've had a good start, if you don't mind I'm going to subscribe to your diary, I started again this week after having my second baby and am really struggling. Need a good role model to keep me on track xx

Tuesday

Breakfast - Weight watchers yoghurt - half a syn, an orange and big bunch of grapes

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, ham, tomatoes, feta, beetroot and lots of lettuce, WW yoghurt half a syn, banana.

Tea - jacket potato, savoury rice and salad.

Glad to hear you've had a good start, if you don't mind I'm going to subscribe to your diary, I started again this week after having my second baby and am really struggling. Need a good role model to keep me on track xx

Hi Mummyclark, Not sure if im a role model but please, yes subscribe, we can support each other! Hope you are finding it ok? Oh and congrats on your new baby, your picture is adorbale.

Thanks she's 4 weeks old now.
I'm thinking starting back officially tomorrow for real as hubby is taking me out for date night tonight at pizza express, plus it's my weigh on tomorrow, probably best to start with a clean week. Iv still looked up which pizza to have tonight and behave a little do I don't blow everything x

Thanks ladies.

Food today

Breakfast - WW yoghurt and fruit.

Lunch - Jacket potato, quorn mince with pepper and onions and mushrooms, with 1/3 of a jar of WW chillie sauce ( 3 syns ) French fries ( 5.5 )

Tea - Quorn steak strips, stir fry veg, savoury rice and a tiny bit of tesco's finest blackbean sauce ( 3 syns ) ( gorgeous btw! )

Snacks - grapes, plums, banana and 2 extra light laughing cow ( 2 syns )

Breakfast - Weetabix ( HEXB ) Semi skimmed milk ( HEXA )

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread ( 7 syns ) Ham and salad, feta 25g ( 3 syns )

Tea - Paprika chicken, stir fry veg, jacket potato and 3 extra light laughing cows ( 3 syns )

Snacks - grapes, plums, 2 WW yoghurts ( 1 )

lynsey2510 said:
Thanks ladies.

Food today

Breakfast - WW yoghurt and fruit.

Lunch - Jacket potato, quorn mince with pepper and onions and mushrooms, with 1/3 of a jar of WW chillie sauce ( 3 syns ) French fries ( 5.5 )

Tea - Quorn steak strips, stir fry veg, savoury rice and a tiny bit of tesco's finest blackbean sauce ( 3 syns ) ( gorgeous btw! )

Snacks - grapes, plums, banana and 2 extra light laughing cow ( 2 syns )

Where Are ur healthy extra a and b choice? A it was All green free foods u can have 2 of each a and b x

Should say im doing extra easy, so one each of HEXA and HEXB, later that night I had weetabix with semi skimmed milk.

Breakfast today 60g roll ( HEXB ) and extra light laughing cow's ( HEXA ) Grapes and nectarine's

Lunch will be Spaghetti hoops with a jacket and salad.

Did 15 mins on the strider yesterday and I swear to god it nearly killed me! But I did it. Will try again later. Small steps.

On that day u ate all green foods so u could have had 2 a Choices and 2 b choices? X
e

Thanks for the advice. I didnt purposefully make it a green day though, as I said Iam doing extra easy, just so happened all my choices that day were green, strange eh. :rolleyes:

The extra a and b are a bonas on days like that may as well use them hehe an extra pitta and make a pizza for a snack and use he a for cheese it's Delish x

Back