Macaroni Cheese

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
I made macaroni cheese this week from the slimming world magazine and it was really liquidy!

Any tips on how to make it less soggy.....? It just didnt have the same consistency as normal macaroni cheese and the bf didnt like it AT ALL!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 754
Made mac cheese the other day with a pot of lowlow (2HExA) and 1/2 pot quark and egg yolk dash of leaperrins some mustard pdr salt pepper and the drained stock that I used to cook the macaroni(I had added a Knorr veg cube to water)
I also added bacon onion and added some broccoli florets
But found it was cheesey enough not to need more cheese on top ! Which I thought was quite impressive for 1/2 a HExA each as enough for 4
Cheap in money and cheap on Syns !

I made macaroni cheese this week from the slimming world magazine and it was really liquidy!

Any tips on how to make it less soggy.....? It just didnt have the same consistency as normal macaroni cheese and the bf didnt like it AT ALL!!!!!

Made this tonight and I thought it would be a bit wet after I poured over the sauce, but I left it in the oven for ten mins more than it said in the mag and that worked okay. I used greek yogurt - don't know if that made a difference? It looked a bit spongy/curdled but tasted good!

Back