made laugh!!!!!

sammyd

made me smile,
so i thought id share it with you all!..... those of you that know about the orlistat diet will appreciate this most!
almost a week ive been on this now "first weigh in tomorrow".. and ive never before noticed just how much my family pack away..omg and today is like no other non stop sweets and bleedin junk! why am i the only one thats fat.. uuuuurgh
well there now in the kitchen making home made pizza, "thats sooo unfair"
anyway ive just over herd my youngest say, better save some of this for daddy, and the wife said back................
....... you finish it off, old JACK SPRAT in there cant eat it!
had to smile to myself..and if you remember the poem about jack sprat its sooo bloody perfect!
uuuuurgh..so glad i got that off my chest!!!
sam..........x

Very good! i like it.

I've just sat and watched himslf eating a big box of jelly babies, 3 apples, a punnet of cherries, 4 stroopwaffles and he's now on his 3rd packet of crisps!!! I've had a bottle of water lol.

I watched my OH and our lodger pack away a HUGE pile of pancakes with maple syrup, while I tried to drink my shake as slowly as possible, to make it last.

Oh well - it felt good to be in control :) (*straining to think positively*)

How does the poem go again?

"Jack Spratt could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean"....and then?

xxxSL

I've just sat and watched himslf eating a big box of jelly babies, 3 apples, a punnet of cherries, 4 stroopwaffles and he's now on his 3rd packet of crisps!!! I've had a bottle of water lol.
breaks your bloody heart kate dont it!
have to say on any other day i would have broke!.. so happy i never though.. ill be happy to slip in to some kinda routine, one that dont involve me beating my self up watching them troff!!!
"what the hells stroopwaffles anyway"..lol
think if you said poop with sugar on they would still sound good though.....:)
s.......x

They're a Dutch soft waffle biscuit/cookie and as Snakes said they're sandwiched together with a soft caramel. The Dutch warm them by putting them on the top of their coffee cups! But you can do the same with 10 secs in the micro lol. Do NOT even think about trying one Sammy lol I'm known as a wimp because I can't finish even one lol
I could hit him sometimes Sammy, and Number 2 is known as "The Bottomless Stomach!" He's almost 17 and ALWAYS hungry!
They're always walking past me with food, it's heartbreaking lol.
Number 1 only eats either when you tell him or he remembers lol

...How does the poem go again?

xxxSL

And so between them both you see,
They licked the platter clean;)

Or words to that effect:p

Same here Snakes, I used to buy a box of 12 Krispy Kremes for the odd treat.
12 in a box is 3 each, until himself comes along and has 6 in 10 minutes!!!
Now if I get them I tell the boys ~ choose them and take them before your father sees them!
Makes you laugh though when he comes in and says "Who ate all the doughnuts?"
You did we shout back lol

I watched my OH and our lodger pack away a HUGE pile of pancakes with maple syrup, while I tried to drink my shake as slowly as possible, to make it last.

Oh well - it felt good to be in control :) (*straining to think positively*)

How does the poem go again?

lol..

xxxSL
helllloooo there!!
and so between them both you see they licked there platter clean!!
urggggggggh... god im old :confused:

Back