Made The Call :-)

Well I've made the call and just at the end of day 2 I could eat my left arm LOL
I must admit the things I have had so far is very nice indeed but I have to say I'm starving :cry:roll on day four or five I'm told its much easier then

Let the battle commence

Well done on getting to day 2 .... it does get easier! Promise! Keep glugging the water and keep busy ... you'll soon get there!

Well done - it does get easier!!! It helps if you sleep more during the first few days too - I had some early night to keep away from temptation. (noticed you posted this at 2am LOL)

it will get easier I promise, and you will see thoses lb's falling off and it makes you feel even more motived

well done on getting this far i know where you are coming from i restarted on Friday so day 3 for me starting and yes i could eat body flesh but it does get easier from now on good luck x

Well done. as the others have said it really does get easier and u will be happy u made the decision to do CD, god luck.

well done for going for it!!
it does get better although i thought the first few weeks were easy, its not im in my 7th week that im finding things difficult!
good luck!
xx

The new porridge is stunning, very nice, what a breakfast I may even have another tonight. Choc Mint shake for lunch me thinks :)

Day 3 does feel a bit better and although I went to bed starving I feel fine at the mo and didnt wake up hungry at all which is strange. I was going to eat the pillow when I got into bed last night :D

You are doing so well. Keep up the hard work. I am on a downer at the mo so it is people such as you who I keep looking to fro inspiration. Did 100 days sole source on Lighter Life but cant seem to et going on CD, all in my head so you plug on. In 3 months time the differences are huge.

Well done for starting
Now your on day 3 probably moving into Ketosis
Im now on day 12 and not hungry at all
In fact week 2 has been great so far and as had few days off been hitting the gym as was bored
High Impact Spin Class - Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun thats more in a week than ever done ofore and feel great
Been going to bed early and watching bit of Tv and sleeping great
Not hungry but missing using a knife and fork
I have to cook for kids also every night which has been no problem as single parent and not been tempted at all

You'll soon be in week 2 and on a roll

Cheers

James
bitI did a SPin class in

So pleased to read that you've taken the plunge. Its all been said already, but it really does get easier after about the first week or so.
Make sure you let us know how you're getting on!

Chris
x

Back