Magic Porridge WoW!

Figgy

I made magic porridge last nite to bring to work for my brekki this mornin all i can say is WoW! Im still full up so i will defo be eatin it again for my breakfast x

Figgy said:
I made magic porridge last nite to bring to work for my brekki this mornin all i can say is WoW! Im still full up so i will defo be eatin it again for my breakfast x

It's great isn't it, totally sure I'd hate it, but love it.... Nom nom....

I must say it did look abit yuk! And few people asked wot the hell i was eatin and then screwed there nose up lol i really enjoyed it and the fact it kept me full "Bonus" x

Magic porridge
28g oats
Muller light yog

Mix it 2gether night b4 leave in fridge i ate mine cold
Filled me up all mornin Honestly Lol x

I have made it with Activia because I am a veggie. Much prefer it turned into magic pancakes.

What are magic pancakes please?

It's also nice with added grated apple or blueberries or whatever. You can use whichever yoghurt you want.

Judi - magic pancakes are where you soak the oats in yoghurt overnight, add fruit if you want and when it's nice and thick you just pour it into a frylighted pan and cook it like a pancake. It's rather like an American buttermilk type pancake (but really not the same!!). Nice and filling though.

Not sure about activia cant see why not though, To b honest i made mine with 0% Total yog was really thick i like the sour taste of 0% rather than to sweet

Oooh, I think magic porridge sounds nice! I'm going to give it a go.

Back