Extra Easy Magic porridge

Mooky

New to SW and discovered magic porridge on here. Thanks sooooo much. Absolutely delicious with strawberries
And Raspberries

i discovered this too a few weeks back and its yummy!! might have some tomorrow and have a day off from scan bran :)

Thanks for reminding me, this is such a lovely dish, I like it late at night whilst watching tv instead of for breakfast, must get some frozen fruit tomorrow, thanks

Please could you re-explain the magic porridge xxx

I've read it a couple of times but I dont really like porridge but as every says how fab it is, I'm tempted to try again lol :) I'll find it hun xx

Magic Porridge

Mullerlite Yoghurt
28g Porridge Oats

Just mix a mullerlight with 28g porridge oats in a bowl & leave in the fridge overnight.....and enjoy hot or cold, although cold is really nice..especially with a sliced banana.I love mine with frozen raspberries.

Could be eaten for breakfast or as a dessert.

There are no syns in 'magic porridge' if you count the porridge oats as 1 HEXB,

But, if you have to syn the porridge oats they are 5 syns per 28g

eye6769 said:
Magic Porridge

Mullerlite Yoghurt
28g Porridge Oats

Just mix a mullerlight with 28g porridge oats in a bowl & leave in the fridge overnight.....and enjoy hot or cold, although cold is really nice..especially with a sliced banana.I love mine with frozen raspberries.

Could be eaten for breakfast or as a dessert.

There are no syns in 'magic porridge' if you count the porridge oats as 1 HEXB,

But, if you have to syn the porridge oats they are 5 syns per 28g

Could u use the oats so simple sachets do u think or do u need proper porridge ?? Lol that sounds stupid now I've typed it out !!

I kind of have this for breakfast anyway as I always have a massive bowl of free fruit, topped with 28g of oats and then covered in a muller light. Might try leaving my oats in a mullerlight overnight and see how it's different.

On a similar note, do muller lights heat up OK? I love my breakfast in the summer but will need something warming in the winter!

Back