Magic Porridge

Jillywags

Hi Can anyone tell me how to make magic porridge. Seen it on some of the food diaries and it seems to be an Original Oat So Simple sashet mixed with yogut but Im not sure what the process is??

Help anyone? Thanks

Thats basically it hun and just leave overnight. If you hop over to the recipe sub-forum and do a search you will find threads about it. :)

35g of porridge oats, a lot cheaper than the single sachets, mix with 1 muller light any flavour, cover and leave in the fridge overnight. next morning mix in another muller light, I then add fruit to mine, had raspberries this morning, and eat

keeps me full up until lunch

It's now 5 syns for an original oat so simple. Just use plain bought oats as your hex b. The only packet one is ww oruginal 35 g sachet.

It's now 5 syns for an original oat so simple. Just use plain bought oats as your hex b. The only packet one is ww oruginal 35 g sachet.

It is 5 syns or a hex b choice!

You can also have Scotts So Easy (think thats what they are called) plain porridge sachets. The oatso simple sachets are not on the heb list any more unfortunately :)

You can also have Scotts So Easy (think thats what they are called) plain porridge sachets. The oatso simple sachets are not on the heb list any more unfortunately :)

Thanks for letting me know - do we know why?

Oats so simple sachets are not an HEB anymore as they don't contain enough fibre and the portion size is to small (28g I think)
Use 35g plain porridge oats and you can HEB it and save money :D

Back