***magical weight loss monday - hour by hour***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning everyone only got chance to pop on to start this Im afraid everything has gone pear shaped this morning - nothing to worry about but not enought time to do everything!

Will be back after work to update diary etc and see how you all are.

Hope you all ok and raring to go
Heres to a 100% day
xxx

Morning Jess! And everyone else. I won't be around much today either. Have a presentation at uni today which I'm really not feeling very prepared for at all, but it'll be ok! I've been asking for a week that my group send me the slides and I've had nothing. And then again ask yesterday and their internet wasn't working just yesterday, typical!! Hope you all have a fab day and manage to resist all cheats! x

Good morning everyone. I feel better when I am at work, the diet seems easier. I have been 100% for over a week now and intend to stay that way until 9th July. I will have been on CD for 14 weeks by then so maybe, just maybe, I will have something to eat before then, I will wait to see how much weight I have lost. Ideally would like to lose 2st by then but looking at my losses I think its a bit optimistic. Hope everyone has a good day today - I'm off to see if I can down a litre of water before 10 a.m.

lots of positivity there ladies! Well done!

I'm still just in the 12stone bracket (12 0.2) . Hoping for the push to 11's tomorow.

Husband struggling - having a lie in trying to spend as much time unconscious as he can.

Off to uni soon, having a shake and tea just now pre dog walk and then out.

hello guys can I join you? This is my first time doing CD and I just know I will stay 100%, I have to untill I loose all my weight, so because is something new I am hoping to stay positive and succeed. I am looking forward being at work I am sure the diet will be easier to manage, starting at the weekend might have been a bit of a silly thing to do but hey IS DAY THREEE!!!!!! Have a fabbby day, will check this tonight see how you guys have been. monica xxx

I know what you mean, in a way I do if it's busy and distracts me. Otherwise as I work around really yummy food, it actually makes me worse! It has caused cheats the last two days, small, but cheats none the less! I'm actually really annoyed with myself over both of them. I feel like I'm letting things slip a bit at the moment! Cheats the past two days, even if small, really not drinking enough water, not expecting a great loss this week!

Caroline - what have I told you about that water :asskick:

LOL

Morning all,

Monica, of course you can join, all welcome!

Im off to my mums and babies group at 10 then got some shopping to get and MIL coming round this afternoon. My house is full of piles of (clean) washing to sort and iron so hope I can shift some of that today too.

Hope you all have magical mondays!! x

good morning everyone. i have not lost a single thing this week. in fact according to my scales i've gained 1.5lbs!! aargh. i hate my body!!

so i had better get a whoosh this next week or there's no frigging point!!

abz xx

Hey all

ive drunk my 1st 500ml water bottle yeah me ! another 3 to go ! all ready peeing for the uk!............

Havent got much to do today other than the nursery run at 11.30am and then school run at 3pm...must pop into town and get some electric.....the rest of the day ill prob spend rolling around the floor with the baby ! trying to get her to sit up ;-) ant believe shes 6mths allready!

No I know!! I reeeeeally need to get my water intake up, it's hard at work though. I did get through a litre and a half yesterday at work though, but then left my bottle behind! D'oh! Just need to keep at it and MAKE myself drink it!

Sorry for my absence lately ladies. The last week has basically gone out of the window. I was feeling better midweek, but still stuck in the house, boredom got to me and I ate. A LOT! I decided I wanted to drink and enjoy my birthday after being cooped up for a week, but that meant eating so I didn't get ill. Anyway, that was Friday, and here I am today still well and truly off plan and with 2kg in cheese missing from the fridge :eek::sigh::eek:

I have struggled so much on CD, but after this week I feel more determined than ever. Tomorrow is WI, and whatever my weight (currently at about 6lbs up from my last weigh in 2 weeks ago :( :(), I'll be using as my new starting weight. I've decided a total new restart, 100% no cheating could be just what I need. It can't get much worse than now can it? I know restarting is hard, but I really want it this time. I am going to need soooo much support off you ladies in this thread, it has always been a brilliant help for me.

Ok, enough negativity, its great to see so many of you doing so well. Truly inspirational! Can't wait to get back on track and start seeing some great losses of my own!

Hey Monica..... Its Linda, your downline.... wasn't my fault you started CD as well as buying copics was it??? lol

Hey Lisa, 6lbs up over two weeks really isn't that bad, it could be majorly worse!! You'll lose a lot of that quite quickly I'm sure what with water etc. Don't worry about it now, there's no point! I think that the way you're thinking about it, as a restart is a really good way to do it. Fresh slate and all that! Hope it works well! I've not got a great loss this week at the moment I don't think, damn picking! Currently my scales are registering me 2lb down from Weds, as of yesterday anyway. Haven't jumped on today. Really need to get my head into gear and stop little cheats. They are all little cheats! A couple of chips, a tiny chunk of chicken, one sweet, but it all adds up to naughty naughty caroline!! This week I'll probably be so busy with uni work there'll be no time for cheating!

i just wish i had something solid to blame for my total lack of loss!! it's really getting to me. my body just seems to want to punish me :(

Lisa hun dont get yourself to down over this ... im on a restart aswell this is my 1st day i dont have my appt till monday with my cdc so i wont eve know what i lost this week im just going for a 100% week then will take that weigh in as my new start weight..main thing is u decided to take control and jump back on the cd wagon ;-) (hugs)

Sorry for my absence lately ladies. The last week has basically gone out of the window. I was feeling better midweek, but still stuck in the house, boredom got to me and I ate. A LOT! I decided I wanted to drink and enjoy my birthday after being cooped up for a week, but that meant eating so I didn't get ill. Anyway, that was Friday, and here I am today still well and truly off plan and with 2kg in cheese missing from the fridge :eek::sigh::eek:

I have struggled so much on CD, but after this week I feel more determined than ever. Tomorrow is WI, and whatever my weight (currently at about 6lbs up from my last weigh in 2 weeks ago :( :(), I'll be using as my new starting weight. I've decided a total new restart, 100% no cheating could be just what I need. It can't get much worse than now can it? I know restarting is hard, but I really want it this time. I am going to need soooo much support off you ladies in this thread, it has always been a brilliant help for me.

Ok, enough negativity, its great to see so many of you doing so well. Truly inspirational! Can't wait to get back on track and start seeing some great losses of my own!

Hey hon just want to say good luck hon you can do it you were doing so well.. but sometimes blips happen especially as you were poorly etc.. Glad you had a great birthday hon . and heres to being 100% xxxx:)

Good morning everyone. I feel better when I am at work, the diet seems easier. I have been 100% for over a week now and intend to stay that way until 9th July. I will have been on CD for 14 weeks by then so maybe, just maybe, I will have something to eat before then, I will wait to see how much weight I have lost. Ideally would like to lose 2st by then but looking at my losses I think its a bit optimistic. Hope everyone has a good day today - I'm off to see if I can down a litre of water before 10 a.m.

Well done Mia you are doing fab...... you really are .. Im telling you, you are going to be in that bikini for your hols..
Keep it up hon your doing great x

Back