Mags , REALLY NEEDS YOUR VOTES, COME ON GUYS

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
icon14.gif
Please HELP!!!
Hi All...hope everyone is well!!!!!

My brother and his fiance are down to win bride of the year(ok she'll win bride of the year) LOL but they've made the final 10 and its a prize package worth 50grand for them getting married....So...if you've got a spare minute...

http://www.weddingjournalonline.com/

Bride of the year
3rd from the bottom
Kerry Horrigan and Sean Laverty....

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

you can only vote once per computer so if you get bored everyday for the next week or so please click away everyday!!!LOL

Please VOTE for my brother!!!It only takes a second:)

http://weddingjournalonline.com

3rd from bottom KERRY AND SEAN!!!!

All done Mags. Come on guys.......it only takes a minute and they are in second place at the moment!

p.s. You need to add the www to the web address on your signature hun.

Thank you all!!Keep voting we can do this!!!

shazpaz lol thanks!!youd think the amount of times ive typed it i would screw it up lol

Hey Kerry is now in first place , but still have to keep voting to keep her there , she getting excited mags ?

OooOOoo how exciting you have my vote.... daily!!!!

Good Luck

Nas x

Just voted again..............She's still in first place. Its so exciting and I dont even know them.:D

Just voted and they are still in first place........fingers crossed for them. X x x x

Hi All....Well we dropped into second place last nite, the 3rd place couple is now in first!!! so please..lets get it out there....!!!! If anyone is (or knows) anyone in newspapers,radio,high profile web site, please let me know and hopefully we can get the word out there even more!!!!

As every thank you so very very much for all your support and your votes!

I've no idea. I've just posted on another thread asking the same. Hope they won. I'd have loved a big wedding, but when I married my hubby we were kids. I was 19 (37 now). We didn't have any money and had a small do. I suppose I should be glad we are still together. A girl at my office got married, spent 20K and her hubby cheated on her 3months after the wedding!!!!!
x

Back