Main site forum shut down

well no one knows how long the main site forum will be closed, so here i am.. new site.. new people.... :wave_cry:

Hello there Leopard and well done on you weight loss - amazing!! Everyone here is so lovely and supportive and I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Welcome to Minimins lovely xx

yup the forum on the main CWP site.
still in lock down :(((

nope all the sections are still locked, can you see the padlock beside all the section names? when that disappears the forum will be open again.

Yes it's me lol

Me too! Glad ive found this site!

Im having a bad weekend. Tried the CD forum but was locked out. Cant stomach all 3 sachets and a meal. Keep going for protein and no carbs so more like atkins than CD. Im still losing weight but feeling guilty. Its easier to follow CD at work. Weekends are a nightmare for me x

woooohooooo main CWP forum has re-opened.

Och this place is far better ;)

lol Amanda105, i was looking for your old UN.. but spotted you.. the 105 gave ya away.
Hope all is well in Brummy land.. was on on the bike today.. fek me my fingers almost fell off! i was thinking about you while in pain... barley able to pull in the clutch coz i couldent feel it and remembered what happened... only consolidation was i know my bike isnt powerful enuf to wheelie likes yours can.
next week bikes in the sitting room! got a few things to do on it this winter.

There's nothing like your best friend sitting in the living room ;o) xx

Back