Maintained for five weeks, now very frustrated!

Hello people!

I`m new to this, joined today because I needed to have a moan and hoped people could give me some words of wisdom....

Been at SW since March, to keep at same weight really. But then my fella and I booked our wedding, now I want to loose weight again so got my focus back. I have now lost a ston (yay!!) however, I have maintained for five weeks, which I know I should be pleased about (Ive not gained and all that but I want to loose weight!). I honestly dont know why. Over Christmas maintaining was a good result, I was really good and chuffed that I stayed the same. But I dont know why I`m sticking now, nothing has changed that I can think of, Im sticking to the plan but havent lost anything. I have about another stone to loose so I know its not gonna drop off me quickly seeing as I havent a huge amount to loose, but its really got me down. Its rubbish when you work really hard and dont get the results you expect :-(

Can anyone suggest anything or been in the same situation?? What did you do??

Hi and welcome! It's difficult to offer advice without some more information about you and what you are doing. For instance your height and target weight and your food diary so we can say whether your target is realistic and offer any comments on your menu. Do you go to class and if so what has your consultant said?

That aside it is easy to get into a rut if you have been on the plan for a while - you get into the habit of eating the same foods, and having the same meals. Or you become complacent and think you know what a HE looks like and stop weighing. So why not go back to basics as if it was your first day on the plan and make a concious effort to mix things up. Different plans, different HEs every day, lots of superfree and speed foods, new foods and recipes. Variety in all things is key to success and sometimes this is all it takes to get the scales moving again.

Back