Maintaining Target

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by joedenise, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Could really do with some help with how to maintain now I'm at target (reached last week :)) and don't really want to lose any more but feel I probably have this week, although I can't get to WI to find out because of the snow!

I do mainly EE with the occasional Green day. This week I have had 1.5 HEAs each day and a few extra syns but generally still not going over 15.

What should I really be doing to maintain?

TIA.

Denise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

I was advised to increase my healthy extras. I am still adjusting, like you. I only reached target just over a month ago and am still bouncing around a bit. Try adding an extra HexB and an extra Hex A to what you are currently have and see how that works. It does take some adjustment to maintain.

4. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for that, I'll give it a try. It's really difficult to work out what to do now I've reached target - I don't mind dropping to the bottom end but I certainly don't want to go any lower than that or I will be underweight again!

Denise

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

SW advise that you increase your B choices so go up to 2 on EE. If you still lose then go up to 3 etc.
    Some find they really can't have more than one, some can have up to 4 but the one thing SW do say is not to increase your syns.
    However, some find it best to have a flexi day or two a week (up to a point) and stick to plans all other days.
    It takes a lot of work. I've done it for a couple of years now without going out of target, I'm a bit out now but I'm working to get back there.
    It's not easy at all.

6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    My 3 meals a day have hardly changed now I am target- I just allow myself to be a bit more relaxed on the synned stuff (I know i should increase HEX not syns, but I guess we have to all do what works for us). I go to the gym at least 5 times a week and do need the extra energy, so a lot of the syns are 'healthy' like nuts, dried fruit, avocado, protein drinks .... but there are a fair few that go on wine and scones! I think as long as I exercise and ensure my main meals are SW ones I can afford to be more relaxed on occasion (just not all of the time, like the old days).

7. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    watching this thread with interest as i hit target on the 15th november so learning myself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.