Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Maintaining Target

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by joedenise, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Could really do with some help with how to maintain now I'm at target (reached last week :)) and don't really want to lose any more but feel I probably have this week, although I can't get to WI to find out because of the snow!

I do mainly EE with the occasional Green day. This week I have had 1.5 HEAs each day and a few extra syns but generally still not going over 15.

What should I really be doing to maintain?

TIA.

Denise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

I was advised to increase my healthy extras. I am still adjusting, like you. I only reached target just over a month ago and am still bouncing around a bit. Try adding an extra HexB and an extra Hex A to what you are currently have and see how that works. It does take some adjustment to maintain.

4. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for that, I'll give it a try. It's really difficult to work out what to do now I've reached target - I don't mind dropping to the bottom end but I certainly don't want to go any lower than that or I will be underweight again!

Denise

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

SW advise that you increase your B choices so go up to 2 on EE. If you still lose then go up to 3 etc.
    Some find they really can't have more than one, some can have up to 4 but the one thing SW do say is not to increase your syns.
    However, some find it best to have a flexi day or two a week (up to a point) and stick to plans all other days.
    It takes a lot of work. I've done it for a couple of years now without going out of target, I'm a bit out now but I'm working to get back there.
    It's not easy at all.

6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    My 3 meals a day have hardly changed now I am target- I just allow myself to be a bit more relaxed on the synned stuff (I know i should increase HEX not syns, but I guess we have to all do what works for us). I go to the gym at least 5 times a week and do need the extra energy, so a lot of the syns are 'healthy' like nuts, dried fruit, avocado, protein drinks .... but there are a fair few that go on wine and scones! I think as long as I exercise and ensure my main meals are SW ones I can afford to be more relaxed on occasion (just not all of the time, like the old days).

7. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    watching this thread with interest as i hit target on the 15th november so learning myself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.