Maintaining

well done hun xxx

Thankyou Daisy xxx

Im having most things now hun really just low fat versions of everything, had curry the other night...healthy living chicken, low fat masaala sauce and plain boiled rice oh and a WW naan bread lol. Everything low fat hun..i have WW ice cream desserts every night xx

wish I had your strength and willpower Trace, I think I should live on LT cos as soon as I have food it all goes t**ts up again. I can stick to LT tho - wierd eh!! x

Its def a control thing hun, refeeding actually helped me get to grips with food and eating again..it is so controlled i loved it! I was petrified of coming off LT as its easier to just have 3 shakes and not have to deal with food! Maybe im just strict but nobody ever believed i could do it..if i can..! xx

its called willpower hun!! Strict eh - should be a teacher lol xx

Hahaha im too soft for that hun xx

are you still doing the crunches hun - me thinks you are seeing the pic of your belly!! Remember when we all agreed that we would do them every day?? I think I am dyslexic cos I must have read the post wrong cos I have been doing the crunchies not the crunches! xx

Hahahahaha Daisy!! Yeah i have hun although not as strictly recently! I was determined to get my flat tum back..ive accepted the fact will always have an ass and thighs lol xx

You on the wagon now hun? x

hey it works for J Lo - or whatever she is called xx

Lol very true hun! x

yep - after a little blip - OK a big one! Had about 3 - 4 weeks of messing about. Ended up with a bad hangover from my bottle of wine the other nite (sorry if I was rambling that nite!) but ok now day 3 of SS and feeling ok xx

Lol you wasnt rambling honey! Day 3 hey? Lovely lol. Glad your back at it how much to go hun? xx

not sure - prob 3 - 4 weeks. Its strange really but I know I have lost weight cos I have gone down in size and I know I look different cos people tell me I do, BUT I think I still look the same and I still have fat on me. xx

Me too hun! Its mind games isnt it? My legs feel huge to me i just have to keep telling myself i have lost nearly 4stone of fat! We cant have no fat on us at all can we? you should get some pics up hun and people who have been there can comment, might help xxx

hi tracey..great to see your still doing so well :)

ive not posted for a little while cause since the bank holiday have been struggling with a combination of eating things i shouldnt and tummy problems (whether there connected no idea, maybe?) but have decided to go onto maintenance for two meals for at least a week to get myself back in control cause feel im losing it at the moment..i need all the support i can get ...help!!!

h xx

Some one told me if you can pinch a couple of cms of fat on your body then you are overweight - I can get hold of more than that. Yeah I think its a mind thing. There are bits of me that I think are gross and others not too bad. xx

Aww honey sorry to hear that, you should have told us earlier..not sure about tummy probs but i was constipated badly for the first time when refeeding..had no probs on shakes! I think in some cases once you start eating "bad" foods you cant stop..its hard! Dont beat youself up hun and we are all here xxx

Back