Maintaining

ooooww have a lovely day hun... the weather is FAB. I love Heaton Park..Millie will love the animals. Have fun.xx

Nevermind Millie im looking forward to the animals lol she'll love it bless! Speak soon xx

harriet - hope its going well today hun - ive been ok so far today. I have no food in the house at the moment so I will have to go to the shops if I want to cheat. How pathetic am I - cant trust myself lol. Just know after about 7 days I will be fine. I dont want to have to start this bloody thing again!!

not really no :(

wahhhhhhh

same here..all i want to do is lose 5lb and ill be back to what i was..its nothing really but enough to make me start to panic...tomorrow x

hxx

you will be fine hun - I'll nag ya!!

Ooh loved Heaton park Shaz and so did Millie!! xx

Thankyou hun, wasnt it hot?! Lovely! Millie loved the donkeys..had to try to hide the view of their willies lol. Im off now honey speak soon xxx

one day down .....lol

h xx

Lol stick at it harri hun xx

two days down and back to the gym with a new workout :) feeling much happier

thanks guys xx

h x

Hi honey glad youre feeling better! i think it was a great idea to do maintenance xxx

yeah have to say its been damn hard to get back into though :) im having two maintenance things and one healthy meal for at least until ive lost the 5lb i gained in as many days!!! according to the scale this morning, 1lb off hopefully itll work as quick to get it off!!

hope your ok tracey? hows things with you

h x

Sounds great hun i would def do that too! im ok hun felt really fat for the last 2 days, my belly has changed shape just slightly but it panicked me so im cutting back a little and staying strong xxx

thats def the way to go xx funny you should say that, its how i felt i looked when i was being silly with food over the weekend and felt like an elephant but the size 10 still fitted and when i looked in amirror, an elephant didnt stare back, just the newly slim me..i think its gonna take a while to get used to how we look now..dont you?

h xx

Yeah hun thats exactly how i feel! I weighed myself and im the same, my size14 jeans are slightly loose its just psychological! Although my belly is def slightly bigger..ive eased off a little on the exercise though could be that! i am being less strict though so need to sort that out before its too late. Hard though hun xxx

was fine and had lost the 5lb id gained..til 6 oclock today..then all of a sudden wanted sweet stuff..im sat here feeling rubbish but resigned to the fact that im gonna slip up occasoinally and ive got to get over it and move on...tell me thats right lol

h xx

Yeah definitely hun, the main thing is that you notice that i reckon and can get back on the wagon! Cant be perfect Harriet, ive been very naughty today but i refuse to feel guilty i am just going to eat extra healthy again from tomorrow! xxx

Back