maintenance with 5:2

Banana for breakfast, sushi for lunch, tuna salad for tea and about to have cherries and a pear that'll finish me on 494kcals. Done level 3 shred day 5, day 11 thighs, and tae bo plus work. This is the dress I'll be wearing to the hen night. 7 sleeps till Leeds! Xxx

image-2269989994.jpg

Attachments

• image-180972992.jpg
    image-180972992.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-2596480853.jpg
    image-2596480853.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 95
Thanks chick, I do love it but am a bit paranoid about the boobies though... decent bra and tit tape needed. No pain no gain couldn't be truer than when talking about hula lol. I do love it though. I haven't done any tonight... Feeling lazy lol. Xxx

Aaaw thank you. I think it's too easy to obsess over wee things that only we see as we look for problem areas... It's nice to hear your view. Thanks so much xxx

Gorgeous dress and gorgeous you! Though I really do think it is time you invested in a full length mirror :) Your pics always seem to show you on your knees?! In fact you look so fab and if I were you I would have several full length mirrors in my house (If i looked as good as you!)

I'd love a full length mirror but want one of the lean to ones that are huge lol... Quite pricey but I'm working on hubby lol xxx

I'm sitting eating the most beautiful breakfast... I made a smoothie with 1 banana, 1 lemon fat free yoghurt, 100mls unsweetened almond milk, 2tsp smooth peanut butter and ice... Along with one slice 50/50 toast and 1tsp peanut butter... Oh my gosh... Gorgeous! And only 519kcals xxx

I'd already drank most of my smoothie whilst waiting on my toast :D

image-3217955249.jpg

Finished on 3036 yesterday!! Eeeek! Been up since 6:40 as had to drive hubby up work and have done washing, cleaned downstairs, done shred, thighs. Had a mini panic last night as all the girls are taking swimming costumes to Leeds next weekend to use the spa facilities and I've not worn my cozzie in at least 3/4 years lol! ( prob around the last time I lost weight and bought it but was never confident ) my legs look okay static but when I walk the loose skin is awful and we all know how excess skin looks in pools... So have tried on cozzie and slathered ice cold cellulite gel all over my thighs n ass... Seriously stressing. There's worse things in life though eh? :/ xxx

image-3527017846.jpg

Attachments

• image-610317338.jpg
    image-610317338.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 104
Oh my days you look stunning girl in that cossie!!! Even wen im skinny i have a horrible belly roll that never goes! I would kill to look as stunning as you ;) you go flaunt thst sexy new body of yours :) you hold your head up high, you look absolutely smoking hot!!

Oh my days you look stunning girl in that cossie!!! Even wen im skinny i have a horrible belly roll that never goes! I would kill to look as stunning as you ;) you go flaunt thst sexy new body of yours :) you hold your head up high, you look absolutely smoking hot!!

Thanks goose, it's amazing how we never quite see what others do? Lol xxx

Breakfast was a Granny Smith apple and black coffee, lunch was a Mediterranean tuna pasta salad, flavoured water, hubby's bought me strawberries so I'm gonna eat as many as I can from my remaining cals. Fresh fruit shop tomorrow! Hurrah!!! Done level 3 day 7 shred, day 14 thighs, tae bo and finishing off with 30 mins hula. Xxx

It does, when I took the pic I was still looking at my flaws and over analysing but hubby reminded me of how far I've come hence the reason I done the split pic. :) thanks. Xxx

Branflakes, almond milk and a Granny Smith apple with the obligatory black coffee for breakfast, California sushi rolls from m & s and a flavoured water for lunch... Level 3 day 8 shred, day 15 thighs, tae bo and 30 mins hula. Dunno what I'm making for tea... Feel lazy lol xxx

Back