maintenance with 5:2

Weight is up 1/2lb? Very confused? Water? I dunno, sleep has been a massive factor the last couple if days for me. Had around 3 hrs tues night and maybe 5? Last night. Shattered and exhausted does not even begin to describe how I feel. Early night tonight and thank goodness I'm off work tomorrow as I need the sleep :(

Not counted today and feel less stressed and so much more relaxed... Fast day tomorrow :) xxx

Hmmmm not had a fast day since wed and feeling sluggish... Weight is 9.8.1/2lbs so some serious work to do to even be in with a chance if 9.5 never mind 9.3 on wed. Out for meal today so no starter or pudding just a main which will be from the lighter choice menu. Aiming for around 900-1000 today and fasting tomorrow and tues. tae bod this morning and tonight's tae bo will see me 28/30 days... Inches are definitely moving... Size 10s are getting quite a bit loose so having to buy some 8s! Eeek! Xxx

Finished on 1242kcals grrrr! Really wanted under 1000kcals... Upside day 28/30 complete and wore size 8 mon stretch skinny fit from hip to hem jeans today! Getting there physically even if the scales are not being kind! Xxx

image-1460618649.jpg

Attachments

• image-805369520.jpg
    image-805369520.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 249
I wish! Still got a lot of wobble and look like a melted candle without clothes... :( that's the reason for all the exercise lol xxx

Weight up again! Infuriating! 9st 9lbs!! Fast day today! And tomorrow! My goal is getting further away! :( xxx

Finished in 448kcals yesterday and was rewarded with a 1/4lb loss on the scales this morning! Getting told I'm looking slimmer and leaner so maybe it is muscle weight? I want to get to my goal though... 9.3 isn't that far away on paper but it feels like its getting further and further away... Another fast day today then birthday celebrations tomorrow... Xxx

Had a massive up day yesterday and took a hammer to my scales! Was my birthday and I enjoyed every mouthful lol. I'm no longer a slave to house scales yay! So will weigh weekly in boots every Thursday and will continue fasting mon and wed. Feel free :) xxx

Finished on 1295kcals yesterday and fasting today... :) have decided to weigh every Thursday. Gives me a chance to get off birthday blowout weigh first. Xxx

I'm in live with this dress! Need to leave a few subtle ( obvious ) hints lying around! Perfect Xmas dress! Xxx

image-2471046974.jpg

Lovely dress. What shop is it from?
X

It's from oasis. I love it! Was at an engagement dooo on sat night. Was very rough and hungover yesterday and consumed over 3000kcals :0 I'm fasting today tomorrow and Wednesday... Last weeks cals were all over the place with my birthday on wed... Here's my outfit from sat xxx

image-4277716411.jpg

First weigh in tomorrow since birthday last wed. Have done a 3 consecutive day fast to try and help with birthday blowout and Sundays feast... Eeeek! Xxx

Weight was 9.6 yay!!! Here's another before and now! Xxx

image-2187034973.jpg

I'm soooo blimming proud of myself, I've been trying to lose weight for soooo long and even although Ive been able to lose before, my weight has always been peaks and troughs as I've been doing a quick fix but never really adapting my mindset or trying to figure out how to maintain... I actually feel different. I'm sooo confident about the future. I'm 33 and have been dieting since 13 years old. Eat crap feel crap it's simple really but should not take 20 years to figure this out... Better late than never though xxx

You look amazing Carrie! So toned and trim, you skinny minnie!! :)
xxx

Back