maintenance with 5:2

New to fasting

Hi guys

I also do 5:2 with my huband, but we have been a bit soft on it while I was changing jobs and reading up on the diet still, etc

BUT now we'r going to take it more seriously and take control

I know your supposed to eat normally on the other 5 days but while I'm trying to lose some serious weight I will b doing rosemary conley on the non-fasting days (5% fat, low GI, calorie counting)

Thanks for reading
X

So today has finished on 481kcals. Totm is here ( arrived yesterday ) so really hoping for a little whoosh on tesco scales on Thursday. Hopeful for 1lb but would be ecstatic at anything more. Lol. I'm defo getting greedy now goal is within my grasp lol xxx

Posted too soon last night! Hubby came in super late from work and I was making him some cheese n ham toasties and started nibbling cheese so ended up making myself a toastie too but with ww bread and then he pulled out a bag of galaxy counters! A quick guesstimate on mfp showed after 1.5hrs I'd added an extra 1100kcals!! Eeeek! Still under 1700 but will re attempt a fast today and tomorrow xxx

Good day today 504kcals and happy happy! Second fast tomorrow then weigh in thurs eeeek!
Totm this week so I've no idea as to what tesco scales are gonna say! Xxx

New to fasting

Great stuff! You will probably get that next week then! Do u weigh in once a week?
I was having a great week...until I got a 24hr bug/virus (I definitely had a fast day that day lol) and now my appetite is all over the place and I'v just been eating whatever my stomach can handle for the past few days

Back on it! (Got a meal out with the husband and father-in-law tonight though)

I'm not losing fat...I'm getting rid of it! I have no intention of finding it again!!!

Great stuff! You will probably get that next week then! Do u weigh in once a week?
I was having a great week...until I got a 24hr bug/virus (I definitely had a fast day that day lol) and now my appetite is all over the place and I'v just been eating whatever my stomach can handle for the past few days

Back on it! (Got a meal out with the husband and father-in-law tonight though)

I'm not losing fat...I'm getting rid of it! I have no intention of finding it again!!!

I used to weigh daily but took a hammer to my scales a few weeks ago lol now have a 15 min walk to get weighed at tesco on a thurs morning. It's too cold to be doing that daily and too expensive. I was getting obsessive about little fluctuations.

Glad to hear your feeling better, have a lovely evening.

I too have no intention of finding it again, this last last stone has taken me since the end of aug and I've only missed exercise for two days lol. I'm never putting myself through this again! :) xxx

1071kcals today :) oooooo really would live to see 9.3 on Thursday.... C'mon!!! Xxx

New to fasting

Right... Fasting day tomoro!

New to fasting

Managed fasting twice a week, a few weeks ago

but now when I do it I get headaches or get to the point where I really need to eat something (...I have changed jobs too from being on my feet to being in front of a computer)

...at least I still try fast days even if I do go over a little bit sometimes just to help me get through the day, it's still under 700 kcals!
and I am eating healthy/low fat on my 5 days as much as possible (we all need the odd break or meal out)

managed to lose 5lb in 2weeks!

New to fasting

Hopefully you will hit your 9.3 next week!
My fingers are crossed for you!

Mixing it up slightly... Have had two consecutive no count days ( thurs and fri) will aim for 1400kcals today and tomorrow... Will fast mon and wed with a 1200 on tues. ready for goal weight! Xxx

Back