maintenance with 5:2

Make that 4!!! Consecutive no count days! I'm a pig and my tummy is straining! 3 consecutive fast days now!!! Eeeeeek! Xxx

Gosh my diary is quiet over here lol.., another successful fast day done, so 3rd tomorrow then weigh in thurs eeeek! Xxx

Thanks caz, I'm increasing my cals slowly and reducing my fast days so hopefully that way ill find the balance. Aim is 6:1 though so I can still have a non count day xxx

1312 kcals today :) swithering about a pre weigh day fast..... Eeeeek! Wanna try 6/1 but I've only 0.5lbs to go..... Do I or don't I? Xxx

But I've always fasted Mondays and Wednesdays this is my first week without a wed fast planned and I'm scared as I'm 0.5lbs away... Xxx

That's why I took a hammer to mine and now walk 15-20 mins to tesco to weigh on a thurs as I'm off. Won't hop on different scales so knew I don't have time between school run and work starting to do that everyday and won't weigh at work ( I work in boots ) as I'd scale hop everyday lol xx ill see how I feel tomorrow. Might not fast but might aim for around 800-1000kcals :) thanks. Xxx

And when I started my weight loss journey in January I used to weigh first thing in the morning after pee and stark naked! So the fact that I weigh later, with coffee down my neck and dressed shows I'm prob past my goal as if I was to weigh naked first thing I'd be less... But mentally I need to see 9st 3lbs or less lol xxx

I did and I do lol... Posted on my other diary haha! Xxx

image-189790378.jpg

Attachments

• image-1355808161.jpg
    image-1355808161.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 178
Back