maintenance with 5:2

Tip decided gonna give it one last Wednesday fast! :) xxx
Last Wednesday fast day ! Make it a good one!

Haha was just looking around this part of the forum and who did I find!! Lol x

Wow been reading some of your posts Carrie, really inspirational how much you've lost! Well done! I hope you reach your goal by tomorrow x

So today is weigh in day... Totm arrived this morning so I'm actually really apprehensive as weight could be down as it should or massively up due to totm ( previous weigh ins at this time doesn't give me a clue ) xxx

9st 0.5lbs!!! Lost 3lbs!!! Target met and beaten to a pulp! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

image-3997645280.jpg

Now to work on the body fat! Xxx

9st 0.5lbs!!! Lost 3lbs!!! Target met and beaten to a pulp! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

View attachment 116406

Now to work on the body fat! Xxx

Just read your diary thread (after reading your success thread!) from start to now! Amazing! You look absolutely stunning in your picks and really tiny! You are very inspiring! You determination and logging your foods and calories every days including fast days have been brilliant and demonstrate that 5:2 can and does work!

I have a PT and had a 6 week break but I have messed around with a half stone gain since may when I was so close to my own 8st goal! Even past couple of days I am using excuses that my PTing session are making me more ravenous etc when i simple need to mentally prepare myself and get rid of this last bit for good!

Thank you soooo much for sharing your pics and how you achieved your goal weight Carrie! Hope you post on how you will continue to maintain too!

Meant to ask about weighing. I am a serial daily weigher and I don't think I am ready nor brave enough to ditch my scales.....yet? Too many years of yo yo dieting! However, I wondered when you go for your weigh in in Tesco did you get obsessive about weighing around the same time and wearing the same clothes and shoes etc? I doubt you stripped to the bare minimum in Tesco though!!

I wear either tights and a dress or lightweight trousers and a lightweight top for weigh in! I remove boots and coats... Considering I used to weigh naked first thing post pee lol. It's honestly made me enjoy how I feel rather than be determined by a number on the scales lol. Thanks so much for your kind words. I'll defo keep on here posting as it keeps me accountable lol. It's a healthy way of life now... Eating clean and exercise! Xxx

LOL! You may have been arrested if you took of more than your coat and boots! I am absolutely full of admiration for you and in particular your dedication to exercise in addition to "diet". I take my hat of to your for succeeding in a lifestyle change.

Thanks so much! Insanity commences after Christmas!
I've asked hubby for it lol... Xxx

Sounds good to me :) the biggest tip that has kept me on the road so lo g and got me to target I'd say is having breakfast. I never ate breakfast... Was never hungry in the morning. I read somewhere that this is what sumo wrestlers do to help slow their metabolism and store fat! I've ate breakfast since then. Even if its a fast day I still have my ww toast with 15g strawberry jam. It's certainly helped me... Xxx

Wow hello!! Just read your whole diary, massive well done, your such an inspiration. Your pics are amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow just read all your thread . I'm 10.3 wanted to get to 8.6 , but a couple if years ago I was 9.1 and super fit and smaller than ever - so think yes weight is important but this tine going to exercise again and take measurements .

Also have insanity - but need some thing easier to start with .

Moving house new job just want to feel fit and healthy again .

One quick question on a fast day any suitable suggestions for lunch box !
Livvy x

Back